Lancexpidgexkeith

Hey guys! Ren here!
This was in ALOT of the request for a love triangle type of shit. So let's get on with it shall we? My little smut cult❤️

————————-/.*~
Pidge-
I sighed walking down the hallway coming straight from a circuit break/ upgrade in the training robots sense they are being constantly used and broken by Keith and Shrio I have a theory that they only train to act edgy or distract themselves ( mainly shrio) along with the rest of the ship trying to act like we all can't hear the dirty noises coming from Keith's room like for gods sake! Lance needs to learn how to shut is god damn mouth! And when your room is right next to the enemies with benefits( in the middle of both Lance's bedroom and Keith's ) sleep at this point is once in a blue moon . I hate to admit it but I wanted to be apart of it. Dispute the fact that sometimes I'll even sneak into hunk's room (against his will of course but I do have my ways) just to get a successful nights sleep! And this night in particular was all the same I had enough with Lance's girl like moaning it's like straight from hentai Jesus Christ! 

As soon as the relentless moaning started I hauled ass to Keith's bedroom kicking down the fucking door.***

" Jesus Christ you guys can you please take it to the lion's hanger! The entire god damn universe can here you!" I screamed startling them.

I mentally slapped myself for busting down their door while they were literally naked and joined at the pelvis. I hated looking at it but it twinged something in my core as I looked at lance who's face looked straight out of a hentai book. He was a hot, sweaty and moaning mess underneath Keith but that could also have something to do with them fucking each other.  Keith on the other hand was trying to do his best with hiding the very obvious fact that they were fucking and doing a very bad job at it.
"You know if you can hear it may as well join ." Keith said half joking. " and what kind of logic is that?!" I screamed. " may as well have fun too if it's all you can hear at night." He just shrugged. "I-I-...." not knowing how to reply I swung on my heels to speed walk out of the door when a harsh hand pulled my green sleeping hoodie. I yelped in surprise expecting for an impact but never reviving one.

" D-Do keep in mind sweetheart you interrupted us and that i-i-is quite rude." Lance stammered finally regaining his speech.  Lance roughly pinned me on the bed , my core twitched and I shuttered feeling the hot pants of his breath on my neck turning me on slightly. He pulled me in for a kiss and I roughly kissed back "may as well" I thought . I felt him smirk into the rough kiss as he roughly grabbed my ass. I gasped as he stuck his tongue in my mouth exploring his new territory. He stopped when he was pushed aside by low and behold, Keith. I guess he had enough watching all of the fun and wanted to take part in this ........ oh dear god I was in trouble