ix. Beep Beep.

TIMOTHY WATCHED David patch Mike up, calling Bill on his phone. "Bill, where are you? We're at the library..." He said as he crossed his arms. "He took a little k-kid, Timmy, he took a little kid right in f-f-fucking front of me." He sounded upset and Timothy furrows his brows when David reached Mike's arm up to his face and kissed the bandage before he turned around.

"J-Just please, come here to the library. Okay, Bill? We can talk about the plan and—" "I'm gonna go kill It." He said and Timothy sighed. "Bill, no, ple—" "I don't want any of you to get k-k-killed with me." He said and Timothy huffed. "Bill, no, come on, please, let's be ration—" he hung up.

He loudly grunts, slamming his phone onto the counter, "he's going to fight It alone..." He said and put his phone into his pocket, "come on." He said to them and they all follow, despite being confused. They artived just on time.

"Bill!" Timothy walked in past the gates and stopped there when Bill turns to them, "no, no, you guys! No!" He shouted and Timothy sighed. "I st-st-started all this... It-it's my fault you're all here. This curse, this fucking thing that's inside you all, it started growing the day that I m-m-made you go down to the Barrens because all I cared about was finding G-Georgie..." He said to them.

"Now, I'm gonna go in there, and I don't know what's gonna happen but I can't... ask you to do this." He said and Timothy walked over, sighing. He grabs Bill's hand in his, much like he did when they were younger. "We're not asking you either..." He said as he looked up at Bill in the eyes.

"Timmy..." Bill said, tilting his head to the side slightly. "We didn't do it alone back then, Bill. So we're not gonna do this alone now." Mike said who Bill looked over at. "Losers stick together." Ben said and it was quiet for a while, kind of serene. "So, does someone wanna say something?" Eddie broke the silence with his question.

"Richie said it b-b-best when we were here last." Bill said and Richie glanced up. "I did?" He asked and Timothy looks over at him. "I don't wanna die?" He sounded unsure at first. "Not that." Bill said, shaking his head and squeezing Timothy's hand in his. "The we're lucky we're not measuring dicks?" Richie said and Timothy furrows his brows.

"No." Bill shook his head and Timothy sighs. "Let's kill this fucking clown?" Richie said, sort of unsure as he said it and Bill chuckled. "Let's kill this fucking clown." Richie said more seriously. They all walk into the house together, Bill and Timothy all in the front, Richie and Eddie behind them, Mike and Dave together behind them, and then Beverly and Ben behind all of the six of them.

They look all around the house as they walk in, they all came to a stop at some point. Richie was looking towards the stairs where he saw the same black goo from the Chinese restaurant and it was coming down the stairs, down the walls.

"Well, I love what he's done with the place." Richie said and Timothy sighs. "Beep beep, Richie." David said as they continued to look around. Timothy entered one of the rooms behind Bill as Richie and Eddie walk in after them. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, that's the basement, right?" Bill asked Timothy as he pointed the flashlight towards the doorway that lead to a staircase in the corner.

"Yeah. Yeah." Timothy said, walking over to be in front of Bill but then they heard screaming. "Ben!" It was Beverly. Timothy turned around and the door to the room swung closed. "No, no, no!" Timothy shouts as he ran up to the door, tryung to open the door. "Ben! Ben!" Bill shouted as he came over to help Timothy with opening the door.

The fridge shifted, the inside making noise causing them all to look over and the fridge started shaking. "That can't be good, right?" Richie said and then there was banging from inside the fridge before the door swung open. It revealed that it had a contorted body all twisted up inside of it.

Timothy tensed up as he stared at the body. "Oh," Bill groaned as they looked away. The head started moving, looking up at them. "It's Stan!" Richie said with a forced smile when he saw the curly headed boy's face staring at them. Neibolt Stan started screaming at them, causing Richie to shout and back up. The head came off the body and started rolling across the room, Richie jumping out of the way as it rolled towards him on the way.

It came to a stop as Bill and Timothy were now standing on the other side of the room, beside the fridge. The head rested against a drawer on the floor, Eddie started wheezing and Timothy looks at him. "I'd still be alive if it wasn't for you, Bill..." Stan said and Timothy pulled Bill closer, "no, don't listen to him," he whispered to him.

The head started twitching weirdly, "Richie," Stan called out. "What's happening to me?" He asked before there were legs growing out of the boy's face, growing outward and Timothy pulls Bill closer, basically hiding Bill behind him.

The legs were fully grown out and lifting the head up from the floor, Timothy's eyes widen. "You gotta be fucking kidding." Richie said and Neibolt Stan started laughing maniacally. He then screeched, running towards Richie who screamed and ran out of the way, going to the other side of the room. It ran towards Eddie now, who kicked him like he was a soccer ball. It goes towards Bill, the man rushing the other way as Timothy went towards where Eddie was. Spider Stan attacked Bill. "Bill!" Timothy shouted with worry and wide eyes.

Bill hit the head and it gets thrown into the other room through a window, Timothy rushing over, "you okay?" He grabbed Bill's shoulder and the other turned to him as Richie approached Eddie, "Eddie, you okay?" He asked the other.

Eddie was about to answer with a nod when a drip of drool came down between Richie and Eddie. Richie looked up, pointing the flashlight to see Spider Stan up in the ceiling. "Oh, there he is," Richie said and it jumped onto him, causing him to fall back with Bill being pushed and falling on top of Timothy who groaned at the impact of the hard floor and Bill landing on top of him as well.

Bill quickly stood up and tried to pry Spider Stan off of Richie. Timothy quickly sat up, looking at them. "Eddie! The knife! Eddie, grab the knife!" Bill shouted and Timothy quickly stood up, running around Bill to find the knife since Eddie was still in the corner and hasn't moved.

He picked it up and stabbed Spider Stan, lifting the head up with the knife still in it. He throws the whole head away, towards the other side of the room, where it slowly crawled away and went down the stairs. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked Richie right away as Beverly, Ben, Dave and Mike ran in. "Everybody okay?" Beverly asked and went to kneel by Richie, taking off her jacket.

Bill went over to Eddie in the corner of the room, "he could've fucking died, man!" Bill pressed Eddie to the wall, his hands holding the man's hoodie. "You know that, right? Georgie's dead, the kids' dead, Stanley's dead. Y-Y-You want Richie, too?" Bill asked and Timothy grabs his arm, "hey."

"You want Richie, too?" Bill shouted now, "I-I don't want Richie..." Eddie shook his head and they all grew quiet, looking at them. "Please, don't be mad, Bill... I was just scared." Eddie said and Timothy kept his hand on Bill's arm, his brows furrowed in worry at Eddie. "T-That's what he w-w-wants, right? Don't-don't give it to him..." Bill said and turned towards Timothy who pulled him close.

authors note i finally got inspo and motivation to write this past weekend