"Well, why don't I just make it easier for you then? We're done," Louis snapped and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

And as soon as he did, he regretted it.

He couldn't control his anger most of the time. It just took over his whole body and he said things he didn't mean. It was his biggest issue.

"Fuck," he whispered, leaning his head against the door.

He couldn't bring himself to go back in. He could hear Harry's muffled crying on the other side and it was tearing him in two. He wanted to be with Harry. He wanted to marry him and have kids with him. But they had to hide for now. Louis hated it too, but he thought being with Harry was worth it.

Harry didn't think the same apparently.

"Louis, what's going on? What's wrong with Harry?" Liam asked as he approached him, Zayn and Niall following close behind.

"Why don't you go in and ask him? He's not my boyfriend anymore," Louis made sure to talk loud enough so Harry could hear.

With that, Louis walked away to go to his own room, leaving the three boys in shock.

~

It was almost completely silent on the bus.

Louis and Harry were on opposite couches, both with headphones in and music blasting, while the other three sat there awkwardly, not sure how to deal with the ex-lovers.

"What're we gonna do? They can't really be broken up, this is crazy," Niall said.

"Does anyone even know what happened? Everything seemed fine," Liam added.

"Louis never told me if anything was going on. I thought they were doing good," Zayn chimed in.

Harry pulled his eyes from the passing buildings and looked over at Louis, immediately regretting it when he felt his heart physically hurting.

And then he felt the tears coming on, so he stood up and went to go hide in his bunk, hoping no one would bother him.

Louis noticed and watched him walk away with a frown on his lips and a hole in the middle of his heart (like a polo, hehe).

The boys caught his eye, giving him a sad look, and he just ignored them and looked back out the window.

His body felt numb, and he had to keep clenching and unclenching his fists to remind himself that he wasn't paralyzed, even if he felt that way.

He knew he was being an idiot, he knew he shouldn't have dumped Harry like that last night. He knew they should have just talked, figured everything out. But his anger took over. He was so frustrated and upset that Harry was even thinking about leaving him that he just wanted to get it over with. It was stupid and he knew that. But he didn't know how to fix it.

"Would you guys stop staring at me?" Louis ended up snapping at his bandmates, pulling the headphones from his ears.

"We just don't understand what happened," Liam told him.

"You're both being idiots," Zayn mumbled, leaning back in his chair.

"He told me he didn't think I was worth it anymore, so what would you have done, huh? Just continued to be with someone who didn't fucking want you? Yeah I don't fucking think so," Louis responded back in pure anger.

"That is not what I said to you."

All four boys looked over to see Harry standing in the doorway between their bunks and the living room area.