Chapter 5-Relations

Start from the beginning

Mikasa POV
I'm in such a good mood. That conversation made me so happy. I guess Levi does have a heart. I wonder if he's my uncle or something? No wait cousin would make more sense. That doesn't matter. What matters is that I won't be alone. And I don't think I should waste anymore time.
I'm going to tell Eren how I feel. It's taken me so long. But I'm going to tell him that I love him. Whatever happens, I just want him to know the truth. I'm not his mother, nor his sister. I'm his best friend who does the things I do out of love. I confidently walk into the mess hall looking for Eren.

"Hey Mikasa." Armin greets me.

"Hi Armin!" I say a little more enthusiastically than usual.

He gives me his concerned look and feels my head.

"Are you sure you're okay? What's got you in a cheery mood? I don't think I've seen this before."
I gently remove his hand from my forehead and say,

"I'm fine. Really good actually. I had a talk with Levi. I'm not sure if you're aware. He's a relative of mine. It makes me happy that someone from blood is still in my life. It will be easier on me when you....... and Eren...y...you know. B..ut I don't want to waste that time.....I want to tell Eren how I feel." I say from a high and bubbly voice to a lower and more serious tone.

He takes my hand and holds it up to his chest.

"Mikasa. I'm so happy for you. This is something you've needed all along. In fact, I've been waiting for you and Eren to acknowledge each other more from just fighting all the time." He gives me a smile.

"Armin thank you. Really. D..do you know where I can find Eren?"

He nods. "I saw him going out to the horse stables 10 minutes ago." While pointing towards the exit.
I nod and pace myself out the mess hall to the exit and outside.
I walk outside feeling the breeze and sun on me. It felt good. I took a deep breath in through my lungs and back out. I began walking to the barn when...
I hear two voices.

"What the hell?" I mutter to myself.

I walk around the back of the barn and peak through the door.
Eren...and

Historia?

I get in a comfortable position and ensure that I won't be spotted. I watch and listen.

Eren POV
"Just like that!" Historia says while showing me how to make better hold for my things when I'm riding my horse.

"Oh wow thanks Historia!" I say grateful.
She giggles.

"Oh here let me also show you how to store all of that in the pouch. If it's organized you can get to it better." She says getting a little closer.

We lean together while crouching by the horse's side. I can feel her shoulder moving closer. As she reaches over to show me what to do, she keeps getting closer.

I can feel her breath on my face. While leaning back. She stumbles a little bit.
Holding on tight to me. I make sure she doesn't fall, standing in the position of bracing to catch her. She's got her hand gripping my arm and her other hand on my chest.

"That was close" she says. We stay like that for a few seconds. She stares at my eyes. I could tell she wanted to lean in closer....
It was wise of her not to.

"We should..we should get going." She says walking out. Leaving me there.

I continue to figure out another way to organize. Then I hear Historia say something outside the barn.

"Oh hey Mikasa."

"Hey"

"What brings you here?"

She's probably just checking in like usual.

"Just checking on Eren."

Yup.

"Okay well have a good day Mikasa."
Mikasa says nothing. I can already tell that she just gave a small nod. That's something she'd do anyways.

I pretend like I didn't hear anything and face the horse again, while I do hear the barn door open and close.

I turn to see Mikasa. Her face not showing emotion. She walks over and observes what I'm doing.

"Organizing huh?" She says a little surprised.
"Yeah, I was just thinking about taking a day trip to look around the island. I want to know this place before any other." I respond.

"That's a good idea. I'm coming with you." She says without asking.

I guess it's okay. Who knows, maybe I'll need her.
"Okay well if you're sure. We leave tonight."
She nods.

"Oh and Eren. Stop flirting with Historia. Ymir isn't dead." She says a little coldly.

Has she really been jealous this whole time?

Why would she even waste her time feeing like that?

Mikasa POV
I didn't like that she. Was flirting with him how could he be so stupid and just go with it. Ymir is still alive and Historia isn't doing what she promised her. Maybe I shouldn't care so much. But this was the moment I was going to tell him. But now I can't. It will have to wait. We're going on this trip. Maybe then I can.....

Chapter 5 done! Hope you guys enjoyed. I just want to clarify the hug with Mikasa and Levi were only because I feel that they need to be closer AS RELATIVES. I have a feeling people could get the wrong idea. Same for Eren and Historia. I only did that for the story. Hope you enjoyed!