Chapter 4

It has been a day since the beginning of the tournament and I was walking around with Matatabi following me.

Matatabi "Where are you heading YN?"

YN "To the training grounds, I need to train on my taijutsu."

Matatabi "Okay then I'll come with you and watch you practice."

YN "Okay."

We head to the training grounds and she stands next to the tree and watches as I was practicing my taijutsu and used her flames to add more power to my hits, causing trees to fall down and I throw a ball of fire and it accidentally went to Matatabi and she then caught it and sighed.

Matatabi "Really?"

YN "Sorry. I didn't mean to throw it at you."

Matatabi "It's fine, it doesn't hurt me."

She threw it back at me and I caught it with one hand and made it disappear. I look to the side and I see a kid about 10 years old, she was walking with her mother and I noticed who they were.

YN "Mother and Himawari."

I touch my face and made sure that my mask was on and walked towards Matatabi and tapped her on the shoulder and she knew what I was doing and we walked away from them. We head to the arena where it was going to take place and we went inside and I was looking at the matchups and it was me vs Sarada vs a rock ninja and the other was Boruto vs the sand ninja and the other rock ninja.

YN "So this is going to be an interesting match."

I grabbed my sword and looked at Matatabi and she wrapped her arm around mine and laid her head on my arm and smiled.

Matatabi "We should go and have some fun."

YN "After the match today we can, I want to be ready to take on my opponents."

Matatabi "Come on."

YN "How about a kiss for now?"

Matatabi "Fine, but I get to choose how long it's for."

YN "Deal."

She pulled my mask down and pressed her lips to mine and then I wrapped us up in leaves and teleported us to the inside of our room that we are staying in and she wraps her legs around my waist and she then adds tongue to the kiss and so I do the same and have my hands on her ass keeping a hold of her and I then fell on the bed and she takes advantage of it and removes my entire mask, then has her hands on my face and she isn't letting go. Something is going on, her skin is starting to disappear and the blue flames are starting to surround her body where her skin is. I noticed this and stopped the kiss.

YN "Matatabi you need to stop; your skin is going away."

She looks at her hands and she realizes it and gets off of me.

Matatabi "I'm sorry YN."

YN "It's fine, just we have to take it easy next time."

I put my mask back on and I then grab her and hold her close and teleported back to the arena where this tournament is going to take place. I hear the first match is over with, as the winner is Boruto. He is gloating and cheering that he is in the semi finals now.

YN "So I have to face you little brother? This will be a walk in the park."

Naruto "Next is the Dragon vs Sarada Uchiha vs (Random rock ninja name)"

We all head out and the rock ninja is looking at me as well as Sarada.

Naruto "This match begins.......Now!"

End of chapter.