Chapter One: Abducted

I smiled, seeing Claire talking to a girl I had yet to meet. I wasn't a part of TerraSave, but she wanted me to attend this party at her work place, anyway. I waved to her.

"Claire!" I called. She turned, smiled, and waved me over. I hugged her when I saw her.

"Carter! I'm glad that you made it!" She said, and returned the hug. Then, she turned to the girl next to her. "This my friend, Moira Burton. Moira, this is my friend, Carter Wes-" I cut her off before she could finish the sentence.

"Carter Kennedy. Nice to meet you!" I said, and shook her hand. Claire laughed a little.

"That's right, I keep forgetting. Sorry, Carter." Claire then went to talk with her boss, leaving me alone with Moira. I smiled at her. "Hey, isn't your dad in the BSAA?" I asked. She frowned a little, and I realized that she and her father must not get along very well. "Oh, sorry, I didn't know that it was a sensitive subject! I won't mention it again." I said, and she laughed.

"Don't worry about it, you didn't know!" She said. She and I talked some more, until Claire came back over to us, and we all talked and laughed together. Suddenly, the power went out! We all looked around, and that's when men in armor shined their lights inside the room, shooting the glass, and coming in!

"Claire Redfield, you're coming with us!" They said, and grabbed Claire!

"Wait, there must be some kind've mistake!" She said, and I began fighting back, until they injected us all with something. I lost consciousness shortly after. When I woke up, I was in a dirty cell of some kind. This immediately put me on edge, bringing back awful memories of Raccoon City, Umbrella, and my father, Albert Wesker. I could feel a panic attack coming on, but I took a few deep breaths, swallowed the fear, and looked around. It was absolutely filthy in here! I stood up, and that's when I noticed the bracelet of some sort that was placed on my wrist. It had a glowing green light in it. I then heard some kind of beeping come from it, and my cell door opened. I walked out, carefully, looking in both directions for someone. I heard voices, so I followed them, and found Claire and Moira!

"Claire!! Moira!!" I called, and they turned to me.

"Carter! Thank god you're alright!" Moira said, and Claire hugged me.

"Carter, are you okay? How's your PTSD?" She asked, and I took a shaky breath.

"It's...being difficult, but I can manage it." I said, and she nodded. Moira looked at me.

"You have PTSD?" She asked, and I nodded. "Do you mind if I ask why?" She asked again. I nodded. Claire placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." She said, but I shook my head.

"No, it's okay. My counselor said it would help me if I talked about it." I said. She nodded, and I looked to Moira. "I'll start by telling you this. I just recently got married to Leon Kennedy, he works for the US government, mainly with the President. My maiden name was Carter Marie Wesker." I said, and she gasped.

"Wesker? As in Albert Wesker? The guy Barry used to work with, who trapped him, Chris, and Jill in the mansion? The creator of the T-Virus??" She asked, and I nodded.

"The very same." I said.

"Wow. What was it like, having him as a father?" She asked, and I shrugged, fighting back the memories.

"The worst experience of my life. He wasn't a father. Never was. He's the reason that I have PTSD." I said.

"Really?" She asked, and I nodded.

"When my mom was pregnant with me, he, without her knowing, injected the very first version of the T-Virus into the amniotic fluid that surrounded me. Because it was the first form, it didn't do what the final version that they created did. It didn't mutate me physically. So, when I was born, they didn't think that the virus had done anything. However, once they ran tests on me, they found that the virus had bonded to me using a symbiotic relationship. My body provided the virus a place to live, and, as I grew up, the virus gave me varying abilities. As of right now, I have a healing factor, enhanced senses, and inhuman strength and speed. Because of what my father had done to me before I was born, the original T-Virus is always going to be apart of me, but it protects me from other viruses." I said. Moira's eyes widened.

"Oh wow...what did your mother think of all this?" She asked. I shrugged again.

"I don't know. I never met her. She was told that I was stillborn, so as far as she knows, I died in utero. My father just took me from the doctors and left to Raccoon City. He locked me up in the underground Umbrella facility there and experimented on me my whole life. The only reason I managed to escape him was because Claire and Leon found me during the Racoon City Incident." I said. I looked over at Claire and smiled. "That's how I met her and Chris. They both took me in to live with them because I didn't even know the basics of how to survive on my own." I said.

"Wow. I'm so sorry you went through all that, Carter." Moira said. I shrugged.

"Hey, if I hadn't, I wouldn't have met two of my closest friends, or my husband. It's not all bad!" I said. They both nodded, and we began trying to locate a way out of the facility that we were in.