She's got a lot on her plate, but she handles it extremely well. Or... at least she seems to have it all together. She'll never admit otherwise.

While Ophelia sets up her blanket and pillow on the couch, I can't help but to feel bad that she's sleeping on it.

"Lia, I have a small air mattress if that would be better," I offer, watching her from the doorway of my room.

She just chuckles and shakes her head. "Why do you have an air mattress?"

"When I moved in here, I didn't have my bed yet so I slept on an air mattress for a couple of weeks. I kept it just incase I had company, but you're really the only company I have and you don't stay the night," I shrug.

She shakes her head again as she smooths her blanket out. "That's okay, Spencer. The couch is more than enough," Lia says as she makes her way around to me. "Thanks again... for letting me crash. When I get in your way, just let me know. Also, I know you're particular about some things, so... if there's a certain way things need to be cleaned or done, just let me know how I should do it."

"I doubt you'll get in my way, but I'll let you know," I tell her, just to put her mind at ease. I definitely won't let her know. "Plus, any way that you clean is fine."

"Is a hug cool?" She asks me, holding open her arms.

I nod and happily wrap her in a hug.

I love that she's respectful of my boundaries. She knows how I am with germs and that I'm not really the 'hugging type', so she tries to always ask before hugging me. I say 'tries' because she sometimes gets too excited and hugs me without warning, but I don't blame her.

To be honest, we're close enough that hugs from her don't bother me. I suppose it's the same as hugging Morgan or JJ.

"Thanks, Spence," Ophelia says as she gives me a light squeeze.

I smile down at her when she pulls away. "It's what friends are for. I know you'd do the same for me."

She just grins, looking down at her hands for a second and then back up at me. "Hey, what time do you usually get up for work?"

"Five-thirty. I get ready and just let myself wake up before leaving at six-thirty," I tell her. "That way I can make the seven o'clock train and get into work by eight."

"The ride is around forty minutes, right?"

"Mhm," I nod. "Forty-four, actually."

"You should move closer to work," She jokes with a chuckle. "That's quite a trek every morning and evening."

A smile takes over my lips. I shake my head and shrug. "I like living in the city. It's worth the 'trek'."

Lia laughs and looks over at her make-shift bed. "Well, I'm gonna head to bed."

"You're sure you don't want the air mattress?" It can't hurt to offer again.

"Nope!" She says happily. "I'm perfectly happy with my couch bed. Goodnight, Spencer."

"Goodnight, Lia," A slight laugh escapes my nose as I head into my room to get ready for bed.