Chapter 10: Dates Also (Sometimes) End With Sex

This chapter was edited on 2/1/2016 and includes minor alterations and event changes.

WARNING: Graphic depictions of very, super gay sex

************************************************

After dinner, Chris and I went back to my house for once, mostly because I was tired of waking up to his neighbors odd music. He stayed quiet for the drive again, but held onto my hand tightly. I'd say it was cute if it wasn't for the fact that he was cutting off my circulation, with how tight his grip was. Once we were inside, he took a few minutes to look around. My living room wasn't much bigger than his, but it had a hell of a lot more in it. Book case, rather large couch, which was very comfortable, coffee table, a TV. Everything was also a little mismatched, too. I didn't care too much about making sure everything looked like it was part of one room. If I saw something I liked, I bought it regardless of whether or not it "fit" with everything else.

He walked over to one of the end tables that had a few pictures on it out of their frames—what I'd been working on between angrily texting Linsey—and picked them up, shuffling through them. He stopped at one, looking up to me and raising an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked. He looked back down to it.

"I assume this is your ex."

I frowned, walking over. Sure enough, there was a picture of Linsey and I. Lizzie had taken it one morning when she came over, and it featured myself flipping off the camera as Linsey laughed, covering herself with the sheet. It'd been a pretty nice day, if I remembered correctly. About a week or two before I found out Linsey had been cheating.

"Ah. Yeah. That's Linsey." I murmured. Chris hummed quietly, and I couldn't tell if it was in a positive or negative way as he looked at another picture, of Lizzie and Cash. I watched him go through pictures for a second before I cleared my throat, putting my hands behind my back. "So. Thirsty?"

"We just ate," he mentioned, smiling a little. I shrugged in response, unsure of what exactly I was doing. I knew the implications of going home with someone after a date, sure. But I didn't know if Chris would be up to that.

"Just asking."

Chris hesitated, putting the pictures back and turning to me. "Actually, I have a better idea." he mumbled, starting to unbutton the shirt I was wearing. I smiled slightly, putting my hands on his hips as he leaned up, pressing light kisses to my collar bone and neck before pulling my shirt off, running his hands over my shoulders and arms in the process.

"I think I'm liking this better idea." I sighed, feeling him smile against my skin. I moved one of my hands, putting it under his chin to lift it up so I could press our mouths together gently.

The kiss stayed light for all of maybe five seconds before Chris tilted his head slightly, bringing his arms up around my neck and opening his mouth without me asking him to. His tongue met mine unexpectedly, making me inhale before pressing my own tongue back against his. Chris's hands had begun to travel lower by that point, resting on my lower back as our mouths worked together, licking and nipping softly at the other person's lips heatedly. Chris pulled back first after a minute, breathing heavily as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Bedroom?" I suggested quietly. The only response I got was a brief nod before my neck was assaulted with kisses again, only this time he'd decided to add sucking and biting into the mix. I faltered momentarily before I began to back into the hallway, heading for my room. It wasn't the easiest task, mind you, going from the living room to the bedroom virtually blind, but I did manage with minimal stumbling, and after a few minutes I was stretched out over Chris on the bed, slowly moving my hands up under his shirt.