"Yup!" Kou said as he went over to a shelf and tried to search for a black book.

"A butterfly?" I questioned as I glanced at where it was going over.

"Maybe we can find something with the help of this!" I said happily following the butterfly, not noticing Kou and Nene trailing behind me.

As the butterfly landed on a white book.

'(L/n) (Y/n)'

Curiosity taking over me, I grab a ladder and take the book.

Slowly yet hesitantly, I turn the cover page.

××/××/××

(Y/n) sees Hanako without his hat for the first time.

I immediately blush upon seeing the words written in the book. Remembering the events that happened, I slowly turn to another new page.

××/××/××

(Y/n), finds her book in the 4PM Bookstacks.

Blankly staring at the page I turn to another one.

"A red page?" I questioned as stared at it suspiciously.

Gently placing my hand on the red page, I turn it.

××/××/××

(Y/n) finds out the truth about Hanako-kun.

'The truth?' I thought to myself, not noticing the blood that was splattered on my uniform. Turning over to the other page.

××/××/××

(Y/n) finally finds ou...

I read but soon got stopped by a disoriented sound.

"(Y/n)..."

Slowly turning to voice, I fall off the ladder as a dark silhouette pushed the ladder to the side.

"Senpai, are you alright?!" Kou asks as he catches me.

I only gave him a meek nod as I noticed the white book turned red.

"It turned red?!" Nene questioned as she looked at the book while Kou was trying to defeat it.

"Tch. I forgot about this! Damn you Hanako!" Kou exclaimed as he saw that the staff didn't work because of the seal.

Suddenly a wisp appeared.

"You called?" Hanako-kun said coming out of nowhere.

"(Y/n)..." The disoriented voice called out as Hanako-kun turned towards where the dark silhouette was at, his cape freely flowing behind him.

Quickly cutting off the head off of the figure as butterflies started scattering.

"Hey there you three!" He said as he turned around and walked over to us.