the jojo of france

name : Joli Jourdan. aka JoJo

age : 19

gender : female

personality : Joli is a bit hot-headed, and has a bit of a temper, but she's usually pretty level-headed and collected. She's reckless when fighting, however, and usually focuses on winning rather than strategizing. She definitely loves fighting, however, when she's in a pinch, her favorite, and only, strategy is... to run away.

appearance :

sexuality : pansexual

stand name : Rock With You

stand ability : Rock With You is a ranged stand that uses shiny scales that stay in the air when thrown to attack. If the scales are touched, they glow for a couple of seconds before they explode into glittery and very sharp shards. The scales are hard, but heavy, and cannot be thrown very far. Rock With You is also a punching stand. It can wedge the scales in between it's fingers for an explosive punch.

stats :
power : A
speed : A
range : B
durability : C
precision : D
potential : B

stand appearance : Rock With You is a very muscular stand, and takes the appearance of a male (despite joli being female). Rock With You dons a white and gold top fedora. It has a black body with scaled shoulders and arms. It's body has gold decorations on it. It wears white "pants" with black leather boots. It has multiple gold belts across it's chest. It appears to wear sunglasses as well.

 It appears to wear sunglasses as well

pfft, quality? who's she?