[1] ɪɴꜰɪʟᴛʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇʀꜱ

Comenzar desde el principio

'Ooo okai'

FemininePurrso3o is typing...

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT LEMME GET MY ARCHIVE READY!" I pulled up my pictures gallery in preparation for this. I've had to use it a lot that day, thanks to these overly horny furries.

In my photos, you could see a collection of pictures ranging from Shrexy Shrek and Thicc Thanos. One of my favorites is probably this random stock image I found off a meme page of this random kid in a straw hat with the caption saying 'noo don't kill urself ur so sexy aha.'

I circled around it with my mouse and spoke to the audience.

"A big thank you to the thieves known as Instagram meme pages for this gem. It's probably one of my favorites." I heard the *ding* of the discord chat go off at the same time I noticed my chat starting to go insane.

"'Do you know who that is?' No, I don't. Why? Who is it?" I was foolish for asking MY fans, of all people, cause they're all assholes like me. So instead of answering like a kind member of society, they all collectively filled the chat with 'NOBODY TELL HER.'

All i could do was pout and turn to the Discord chat.

"I hate you guys." I quietly mumbled before reading the sent message out loud.

'You show up at my fathers farm in Alabama. i'm the only one home so i decided to be a little rebellious and call u over'

"OOH OWOW GETTIN SPICY ALREADY! Ok ok ok... uh..."

'I show up at your house at the speed of light and knock on ur door'

'Hey *winks at you* so i heard ur families not home?'

'heehee nope he's not come in ;)'

'lemme show u my room'

"Oh lord, they're going in REAL DEEP, REAL FAST. Little scared, not gonna lie heh," I nervously chuckled before and asking a breath and continuing the roleplay.

'*I follow u into ur room.'

'Wow ur room is really nice,'

"Should we throw a little-a little more sauce into this?" I glanced at my chat then immediately went with the most risky decision.

"Yes."

'That bed of yours looks really big *winks*'

'Maybe we should... lay down for a second'

'* i eagerly bounce onto the bed and pat right next to me, waiting for you*'

"C'mon bounce in bbg."

'*I giggle before jumping in*'

I bursted out laughing.

"Oh my god, what the fu- ok ok ok, now we gotta top that! We can do it and if they go along with it, it could be perfect," I tried catching my breath as I got even more excited to continue this roleplay.