♡La♡

Two days later
I woke up to my alarm go off and my phone ring at the same time,I checked that my mum had called so i picked up as I noticed amara sleeping in my bed.

Mum:hi honey just called to let you know that the jet is ready and you have an hour to get to the address so you can be taken to la,oh and.have fun okay

Me:yeah okay,thanks

Mum:no problem dear

Me:k,bye

Mum:bye
I ended the call then got started with my day,I am so fricking nervous its unbelievable.

I walked to the bathroom and did my routine then got changed into an outfit:

I got amara brushed and bathed then I changed her into a yellow jumpsuit then i took a picture:

 We were now dressed and we ate our breakfast,I got our bags and loaded them into the car as amara was on her tablet

We were now dressed and we ate our breakfast,I got our bags and loaded them into the car as amara was on her tablet.when i finished I got a call from avani and I answered,we facetime as I showed her amara and she screamed for some minutes because of how shy amara went.

Avani:hiii

Me:amara say hi avani

Amara:hi awani
She said then giggled and went back on her tablet.

Me and avani went at it for 10 more mins then needed the call and I carried amara into the car and strapped her in,I walked around the house and checked that all the lights were off and that the curtains were closed and stuff like that.

Timeskip
I was now driving on the way to the location of were the jet was and amara was still on her tablet,she was quiet energetic today since she had a good sleep.
Yesterday she was playing with me like the hole day and she got tired but with a good bath and a good night's sleep she can now conquer anything.

Timeskip

Amara giggled at the pilot who gave her sweets,he had come to great us first before going to start of the jet and I strapped amara into her seat but she wanted to be with me so instead I held her as the jet took off.

When it was just cruising in the air it was safe to move around and amara just sat on my lap with her bunny tucked into her arm and her fingers tapping on the tablet in front of her.

She loved her bunny,yesterday I found her playing with josh's cologne and it got on her and her bunny now her bunny smells just like josh.

Kinda explains why she likes sniffing bunny now,ahaha.

We played and sang songs as the time flew by with us not noticing and soon enough we landed and that's when my nerves kicked in.

The pilot kindly helped us with our bags and he helped carry them as we got out of the plane with me carrying amara.

I then saw a caring boy walk over to us and a smiled came onto my face.

Me:mervin what are you doing here?

Mervin:you thought mum dad and I would let you go to the hype house by yourself-with amara.

Me:hmm fair enough

Amara:vinny!!!!
Amara yelled as she saw mervin,she couldnt fully pronounce his name so that was her way of saying it.

He laughed as he carried her for abit them gave her back to me and got our bags then we started walking towards his car.

Mervin:aight,we need to talk
Mervin:how are you going to tell the others

Me:well it's the boys I need to tell,the girls already know.

Mervin:yeah so how are you gonna do it.

Me:idk,I'll just.do it

Mervin:okay well you still have about 30 mins to think about it.
He said starting the car.i was at in the back with amara on my lap because we didnt have a car seat for her.so I held her.

Amara was looking out the window as she pointed to loads of different things that caught her attention.

As we were driving I got more and more nervous because we were getting closer and closer to the house and my heart was beating faster and faster am sure you could hear it.

Amara:mummy
She said positioning her self to be on my laps facing me.

Me:y-yes
Amara:are you owkay?
She said tilting her head curiously

Me:uh yeah,I-I am

Amara:okay
She said as she leaned into my chest and just layed there looking out the window.

30mins later
Mervin drove into an parking lot that I remebered so well, amara then shoot her head up which surprised me because I thought she was sleeping.

Amara:mumma
Me:yea

Amara:we here,is this daddy's house?
Me:no,well yes but no...you know awani

Amara:awani!! Is this her house with warli and wixie a-and awison?
Amara:yes baby,and other people

The door then opened and mervin stood there patiently waiting.

Amara:vinny carry
She said lifting her hands up,he smiled and carried her out and I got out myself as I looked at the house.
Damn.all my memories rushed back and I closed the car door as I was still looking at the building.
I slowly walked to the boot trying to spare time and got our bags out,i closed the boot as I took a bug sight and we walked to the door as my hands were shaking-no joke.

Mervin:y/n take a deep breath,its gonna be fine.
He said as he walked behind me and nudged my forwards, amara then wriggled her feet as if she wanted to be put down and mervin gently obliged and put her down.

Me:okay,here goes nothing.
I took deep breathes then I rang the bell,I imedietly wanted to ran away into a Bush and hide but when I saw amara standing there and looking so hopeful and patient,it put a kind of calmness in me and I realxed abit.

The donor's handle was figited with then it slowly opened and there I saw...

Sowwwyyyyyy