4. Friends, right?

Start from the beginning

(a/n: imagine it's dark outside)

She sat on the bed and looked outside with a smile on her face.

I never saw her smiling. NEVER. But if I said her smile wasn't cute and beautiful, I would be lying so don't believe me. There's always some trust issues when it comes to me.

She opened the window and sat on the windowsill. Her hair were now fully dry. I won't deny she was beautiful but weird at the same time.

Sometimes I think I'm developing a crush on her but sometimes it's like there's a big secret behind her smile.

A secret, just like mine.

I then saw something unusual. Her hair started turning more and more of dark purplish shade. Soon all her hairs were of a dark violet colour.

She rubbed her temples and teary eyes. She ruffled her hair and patting her forehead.

"T-Taehyung, my head's aching really bad. Can I sleep now?" she asked me in a low voice.

"Yeah... Why not? Come, you can sleep on my bed tonight. I'll be fine near the windowsill." I said while pointing towards my bed.

"No!" she yelled without even looking at me. "I'm a guest here and you are just sleeping on your own bed and I'm on the bed or this windowsill. Do you understand?"

"As your wish"

With that both me and Haneul went to bed. She seemed tired and she quickly cuddled up herself inside the blanket.

I, however, wasn't feeling really sleepy. I went into my closet and took out some of my comfy night wears and changed into them.

I switched on a lamp near my bed and started reading one of the books which I borrowed today from the school library. I liked it's cover so I decided to take it.

It was a romantic novel. The two people were in love with each other but their love story had a heartbreaking end. The male in the story was burnt alive in front of his family and the girl he loved. The girl's father prisoned her inside one of the room of there house.

It was sad yet cool to read. I love human novels because they usually relate things to their own experiences and happenings.

I then felt some kind of movement near the windowsill. I looked there but only saw Haneul sleeping there.

I switched off the lamp and tried to sleep.

Few minutes past but I was still awake. I sat up straight and saw a shadow blocking the view of moonlight entering my room.

I looked at it's owner and I saw Haneul. She was sitting on the windosill's bed with her face buried into her legs and she was admiring the view outside the window.

"You're still awake?" I said and Haneul flinched at my sudden voice.

"Y-Yaeh, I'm not feeling sleepy." she said while ruffling her dark violet hair which shined in the moonlight.

"Me either. So let's do something." I said while clapping my hands together. I saw her glaring at me with wide eyes.

"It's fine with me but I'm not good at hanging up with people, you know, I'm just not a social person." she said while looking down at floor and playing with her fingers.