Marziya was taken back by her sister behaviour. Hana looked at marziya angrily and angry tears started falling her eyes.

"Hana what....." Marziya again cut off by Hana

"Don't talk to me aapi!" She shouted.

"Hanu.. bacche kya hua hai(child what happened)? Your scaring me."  Marziya said coming closer to Hana. Her eyes filled with tears looking at her baby sister angry at her this much.

"Oh! Do you cared about me?" Hana asked with sarcastic smiled.

"Of course I do... Your my little sister... My blood...." Marziya was saying but Hana didn't let her finished.

"Oh please aapi... If you cared then you would've never gave me that stupid advice... You never told me to stay away from my husband.. you always says that I am your first baby.  right? Tell me... if you had daughter then would you give such advice to your own daughter to stay away from her husband and when he came closer to you push him away and hurt him.?" Hana was yelling angrily and that's when marziya realised something must had happened between Hana and rahmaan. Because of her advice.

"What happened?" Marziya whispered feeling anxious looking at Hana. And hana chuckled dryly.

"As you wanted.. maan doesn't wants to see my face.. after I hurt him why would he wants to see my face?" Hana said and sat on the bed feeling dejected.

"Hana.... If he is angry at you because you refused him then it means.. becche his intention was not right. I can understand... husbands can expect submissive from his wife.. but for that he have to accept you as his wife... Do you understand what I am trying to say..?" Marziya asked softly cupping her face but then Hana jerk her hand away. And again stood up.

"You don't like maan right? Now you don't want my and maan's relationship.. and I know why... Because now you like that muneeb more than maan.. I heard.. I heard that day when khala came to fathima aapi's engagement.. khala was saying that I wish I could make Hana my second daughter in law. And you said if I was not already married then you would've surely give my hands to muneeb.. but aapi you should known one thing... If I was not already married to maan and you give me choice to choose then I would've chosen maan.. and I will choose him every time if I have to choose. " Hana yelled in determination. Marziya looked at her with tear filled eyes she didn't believe her little sister think of her this low.

But there is someone on the door who was smiling . And feel proud after hearing Hana's statement. And that person non other than...

Rahmaan.

He was going towards fathima' room when he heard yelling from Hana room and stood there and heard everything from 'do you cared about me'  now he knew why hana pushed him away because marziya filled her mind with stay away from rahmaan thing. He was feeling really rejected when Hana pushed him and thought to never come close to Hana ever again and after sometime Hana would tired of his behaviour and will asked for divorce.. but after hearing her confession and how much rahmaan meant to her. It bloomed Rahmaan's heart with pride. He felt some kind of joy. And now he wanted to taste Hana's love, now he wanted to know how much Hana love him, now he wanted to know how it feels to be loved, now he wanted Hana completely, before divorce And he know Hana will come to him. He smirked and left from there.

"No! No hanu... I didn't mean that... Trust me I love rahmaan... And my Allah knows hana... I never want you to be separate from rahmaan.. it's just that now I feel like rahmaan is going to hurt you... and I don't want this hanu" marziya said cupping her face.

"You know what aapi... Maan is not hurting me but you... Aapi I told you na I can't hear anything against maan... But you never listened.. so from now on you will never going to give me any kind of advice and interfere in my married life.. I can handle my personal life I don't need YOU" Hana said and turned other side.