Chapter 2

// Arizona's POV\\

God, what did i do?, why was i so mean, i broke her heart twice, if that even is posible. i went to far, and now i have to pay. I saw Meredith walking out of an on call room , her scrubs had some mascara stripes on it so i guess Meredith knows. ' Dr. Grey' no response ' Dr. Gre-Hey' ' What?' she turned at me with a disgusted look ' Where is Callie,' ' why do you care?' responded Meredith, ' S-she is my wife' ' You said yourself, it wasnt a real wedding, so she wasnt your real wife' groaned Meredith mad. Meredith walked away and i watched her, every step she took.

// CALLIE's POV\\
i sat in an on call room crying for a while, Cristina sat with me for a while not saying anything but just being present, thats what i like about Cristina, she squeezed my shoulder multiple times, i was finally calmed down when my pager went of '911' i sigh while taking a look in the mirror, i wipe away my zebra black mascara stains and wave Cristina goodbye

' What do we got?' i sigh tired ' Motor accident, multiple broken bones, trauma to the head' responded Owen
' You look like crap' he stated ' Well thanks' i bitch , ' Whats wrong?' ' Arizona cheated' i sigh , Owen looked Me in the eyes with disbelief, I nod again

' Doctors John Doe is coding' shouted a nurse at Me and Owen. they both ran in his room ' He is in cardiac arrest' ' Charge to 200' ' Clear'

' We got em back' i sigh relieved ' Nice save' said Owen patting My shoulder.
i walk up to the nurses station ' Could you page Meredith for me' a nurse nodded and 5 minutes later Meredith walked up ' Whats up?' she asked ' My shift is almost over, can i and Sofia stay at your place' ' Sure, my shift ends in 10 minutes to and then i go by the night market and buy a crap load of tequila' ' Take some food with you to' i smile gratefull.

i pick up Sofia and hug her tight ' We are going to stay with auntie Meredith' ' Calliope' said a soft not so cheery voice behind me. My neckhair stood up, i turn around 'go away Arizona' i say i lift Sofia up and walk passed a flabbergasted Arizona ' Calliope wait'
' Dont calliope me' i sigh and walk out if the hospital quickly. i step in the car and drive of to Meredith's home