Mission 06: I have a Parent in Parent's Day?

Start from the beginning

Sona(Bluss): "E-Eh? Y-You mean l-like a D-D-D-Date?"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah. I-I mean you don't have accept if you bus-"

Sona(Blush): "I'd love too!"

Y/n(Blush): "Really?"

Sona(Blush): "Yes!"

Y/n(Blush): "A-Alright. I'll see you after school."

I wave good bye to them and head to my classroom. When I got there, everyone stops chatting with each other and look directly at me.

Y/n: "I'm guessing you know what happen to Issei right? Don't piss me off if you don't wanna sleep in the streets."

Some of the boys cower in their chair while some girls stares at me with hearts on their eyes. I head to my sit and the Teacher just came in.

Teacher: "Good Morning class. I'd like to announce that Tomorrow is Parents Day and I hope you bring your Parents here tomorrow."

Girl1: "It's parents Day tomorrow?!"

Girl2: "I thought it was going to be next week."

Girl3: "I hope my parents don't embarrass me tomorrow."

Teacher: "Alright enough about that. We have a special and simple lesson for today."

Boy1: "What's today's lesson Ma'am?"

Teacher: "Manners and attitude."

Y/n(Mind): "What are we? 3 years old?"

Dante(Mind): "Oh man this is going to be good."

Vergil(Mind): "Only you would be excited on childish questions."

Teacher: "Alright. Mr. Apollyon, would you please stand up?"

I stand up from my chair.

Teacher: "Now the question is. If you have 10 Strawberry Cakes, and you gave 5 to Mr. Hyoudou, how many cakes do you have?"

Y/n: "10"

Teacher: "U-Uh... What if Mr. Hyoudou take the 5 strawberry cake by force?"

Y/n: "Still 10. And a dead pervert. Problem solve."

I sit down and heard some of the girls clapping while some are silently awkward.

Teacher: "E-Eh.... A-Alright. Now, on to the next one."

Dante(Mind): "Nice answer kid."

Vergil(Mind): *Sigh*"Normally I would disagree. But knowing that the weakling is the subject of it. I would have done the same."

I look over to Asia and saw her stealing a glance while Xenovia is just keep staring at me.

Dante(Mind): "That cute little blond keeps glancing at you."

Vergil(Mind): "And that girl in a blue keeps staring at you ever since you came."

Y/n(Mind): "Let them do what they want. It's not like they can change my mind about that bet."

Dante(Mind): "So what are you going to do when your the new King of Hell?"

Y/n(Mind): "I haven't got any idea yet."

Dante(Mind): "Oh! I got one!"

Y/n(Mind): "I think I'm gonna regret asking it but, What?"

Dante(Mind): "Free Pizza and Strawberry Sundae!"

Then I heard Vergil stab Dante with Yamato.

Vergil(Mind): "Foolishness, Dante. Foolishness."

Dante(Mind): "W-Worth, the s-shot....."