Escape 2

(Zero's pov) 

Today was the day. The day the library finally re-opened. i was to go down there this morning to go help set up. Tet was blowing up my phone about how excited she was. Some of her cousins had come over and panted the wall the way i drew out as a presentation. 

Ema and Iori hasn't talked to me because i have distance myself from them. Iori hasn't told anyone about the library though i think. I was headed to the library right now actually. 

I opened the door till someone cleared their throat. I sighed and turned a little annoyed. There stood Ukyo with his arms crossed. 

"You've been leaving the house very recently. Where do you go?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I shrugged. He sighed. "I'm sorry Zero-onee but i can't allow you to leave if you don't tell me. So until you do, you're grounded." he said with a frown. 

My eyes widen. 'Who the hell does he thinks he is!' I yelled in my head. i was about to retort but then someone interrupted. We both looked to see it was Hikaru. 

"Ah what seems to be the problem?" he asked. He was wearing clothes for his proper gender. I almost didn't recognize him till i looked closer. 

"Hikaru-nee...Well Zero here keeps going out without telling anyone. i can't support the lack of knowledge of knowing where she is." Ukyo frowned. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.Hikaru chuckled and removed his arm from Ukyo's arms. 

"You're too worried Ukyo, i'm sure Zero-onee is being safe, ne Zero?"Hikaru asked with a closed eye smile. i didn't return it but just nodded. Ukyo sighed. 

"Well it was mother's orders. After she heard about Zero running away she says that we should know where you're going or take someone with you."Ukyo said fixing his glasses. 

'The hell? She cares now! That is like so old! And she's worried about me now!" I thought irritated. I didn't notice hikaru putting on his coat. "Alright then c''mon Zero." he said grabbing car keys and opening the door. 

"Eh?" Ukyo said aloud confused, even i was. Hikaru shrugged. "I'm not doing anything, besides i haven't hung out with Zero-onee that much.. So i'll take her. That way we're all getting something done." He said

I sighed knowing i had no other choice. I begrudgidly walked past him out the door. he waved good-bye at Ukyo before walking down with me. 

He opened a car but i walked past it. "Eh Zero-onee where are you going?" He called out, but i didn't answer. i refused to get in a car with any of these brothers. As if Natsume wasn't bad enough. I heard footsteps running up following me. 

"So you rather walk huh? You're alot like Subaru." he laughed. i slightly blushed for some reason when he said that name and my heart picked up but i mentally slapped myself and stopped. I didn't respond. 

"So where are we going?" he asked with curiosity. i didn't look or say anything. "You know it's alright to talk to me...i won't tell the others or anything." he said reassuringly. I just glanced at him to see him smiling down at me. 

I walked faster and so did he, but we remained silent. I had to get rid of him. He'd tell the others that i work and bother me forever about it. I took a detour. 

"You sure do a lot of walking Zero-onee." He said. i didn't respond, but we ended up at the junk yard. "Eh? The junk yard?" He said confused. we both walked in. 

Lindy was at the desk with the fan on full blast. She looked up and smiled at me but then frowned when she saw Hikaru. "Hey Z.." She said slowly looking at the male in suspicion. I walked up to the desk and nodded. 

"Zero-onee you know her?" Hikaru asked. "Zero-nee?? Care to explain?" she asked me with a raised brow. i cleared my thorat and motioned for her to bring her ear. i wisphered to her that he was my step brother and got wide eyes. 

"WHAT! This is one of them!" She shrieked. I heard something bang and running feet. We looked to see Rito running in from the garage rubbing his head. "What?! What's wrong! What happened!?" He said frantically. 

He then saw me. "Oh hey Zero-chan....who's this?" he asked looking at Hikaru. "T-This is Zero's step-brother..." Lindy said still shocked as she looked at Masaomi. "O-Oh.."Raito said also shocked. Hikaru

laughed sheepishly. 

"Hello i am Hikaru Asahina, nice to meet you." hikaru said. "U-Uh, Yea! um you too, i'm Lindy, that's my brother Rito and we're the uh the umm owners, of..here." Lindy said not really being able to form proper words.

Hikaru nodded. "So hwo do you know Zero-nee.?" he asked as he put a hand on my hair. i growled and slapped it off. Lindy laughed.

"Well we're close. ANyways what can i do for you Zero?" she asked. i nodded my head to the side telling ehr that we needed to talk alone. She nodded. "Rito can you get Hikar-san something to drink while i help out Zero?" Lindy asked. 

Rito nodded and lead Hikaru to the break room. Me and Lindy went into the garage. "So what's up?" she asked. 

"I need you to distract him." i sai bluntly. "Distract him? For what?" she asked. I sighed. "I don't want them to know that i work at the book shop or the things i can do. it'll be a pain in the ass. So i need you to distract him. The opening is in 2 hours or so." i said. 

She sighed. "And what do you want me to do with him for 2 hours at a junk yard?" she asked rubbing her forehead. I slightly smirked. "Use your head." i said. she sighed and shook her head with a small smile. 

"Fine, but remember, me and Rito are coming so better think of something after that." she warned. i rolled my eyes and nodded. She smirked then messed with my hair causing me to growl at her. She laughed then shooed me off. 

I ran out through the back gate to the library. 

When i got there i was slightly panting. i saw Tet and some guys putting up some final touches around the new shop. it looked amazing and with the main events it'll be even better. 

"Ah! Zero what the hell! you need to change!" Tet screamed freaking out and rushing me to the back room to get me ready.