Chapter 10

Thalia's POV
I was at camp when Artemis walk up to me "what do you want with me another lecture!" I said mad "no, I am sorry the way I treated you and I think that since you obviously want to be with that make I will grant you the power of no longer being with the hunters so that you can be with him!" Artemis said my face lightened "really!" i said "yes I took advice from a hunter that I really trust the came out a figure on a purple clock she then unasked her self and to see that right in front of me was who I once that was dead, "Bianca!" I said hugging her "how do you know about Justin?" "cause we where a group in the universe of chaos he was my commander as we fought battles to save the universe and the planets Justin is almost a god." Bianca said "wait you died so does that mean Justin died?" I asked "actually I died yes but we found Justin dying so chaos took him in you wouldn't also believe who's alive then out of nowhere came a group of people in purple clocks they all unmasked them self's and on from of me stood Becondorf,Selina,castor but then there was two kids I didn't know "oh and these two guys are Blake and Bruce but Bruce likes to be called by his code name Hunter." Bianca said as both Blake and Bruce had a bow's over their shoulders "can we actually see Justin I know this sounds rude but you know we want to see him and percy and Annabeth!" Bianca said "yeah he's in the infirmary." I said as we walked to the infirmary to see right were Justin was he was no longer there "the hell!" I said I went up to an Apollo kid "where's JUSTIN CHASE!" "He's this way." as the nurse saw the bed was empty then we heard a scream coming from the entrance of camp half blood to see Annabeth running out we all quickly ran to see an army of demigods with both percy and Justin we all ran towards them but they all just seemed to disappear "NO!" I screamed with tears on my face and so did Annabeth she turned towards we "THALIA WHERE ARE THEY TAKING THEM!" Annabeth screamed in pain "I don't know Annabeth, I don't know?"