"It's in The Daily Planet?!?"

"Mmm and Catco Magazine." Blair started to pace her floor, Popchik gazing up at her in confusion. "Don't worry about it, it'll be fine. Besides, it's not like it's a picture of you making out with the guy."

Blair thought back to the night before when her and Jason were on the dance floor, how close they were, how his hands ended up in her hair, right before they were interrupted by the flashing camera lights outside, "Which totally didn't happen!"

"Hey, relax. Don't overthink it. Just enjoy your birthday." Donna said assuringly. "You only turn 20 once, right?"

"Yeah and my 20th birthday started with a headline that was heard around the world!" She exclaimed, falling back on her bed. Next time Jules suggested going out, she was going to lock her in a closet.

"It's not that bad, remember when Dick stole the Porsche when he was 13?" Donna reminded her. Of course Blair remembered that, she still had the newspaper clipping of it tucked inside of her journal to laugh at any time she felt like crap.

"Yeah, at least it wasn't that." She agreed. A beeping cut through Donna's laughter. "Hold on, I'm getting another call."

"Maybe it's Dick, ready to come and beat the crap out of this Jason kid." Donna laughed again.

Blair checked the Caller ID, before putting the phone back to her ear, "No, it's Kara. I should take this, maybe she can help."

"Maybe. Anyway, happy birthday puppers." Donna said, dragging out her old nickname.

Blair smiled despite the situation, "Thanks Donna. Wish you were here."

"I know, but we can't all get what we wish for." Wasn't that the truth. "Have a happy birthday, Blair. You really deserve it."

Blair hung up the phone before picking up Kara's call, "Hey, Kara."

"Hey, Blair. I'm sorry about the article." Kara Danvers' kind voice came through the other line. "If it helps, Ms. Grant fired the photographer that got a picture of you guys and she's having the head of the celebrity news take down the story since it wasn't credible."

"That actually does help." Blair admitted. She had always loved Cat Grant, but now the woman had made it to the top of her list of heroes. "I can't believe it still ran, I thought she ran a tight ship over there."

"Well, when the good rich kid goes out for the first time since she was 16 and one of her friends punches out a photographer, no one thinks of going to her before running the story. They just think she'll okay it." Kara explained. "I've called Clark and he said he'd handle the Daily Planet."

Blair sighed, throwing her arm over her eyes, "This is going to be so bad, I'm surprised Dick hasn't called yet."

"Well don't jinx it." Kara warned. "To make up for it, I asked if I could run a birthday tribute to you."

She perked up at that, "What did she say?"

"She actually liked it. She gave me the go ahead right after she declared you off limits to anyone, but her and me." Blair grinned at that. She was now one of Cat Grant's personal favorites. She felt honored. "Since I know enough about you, I don't have to interview you unless you want."