21..

Bucky and I were taking a break, finally, after shoveling driveways and sidewalks all morning. I can't remember how we volunteered ourselves for it, be we ended up going up a couple blocks on our street, on both sides. Luckily we didn't have work, so it wasn't like it was stopping us from doing anything important, but it sure was tiring. I hated January and February, when the snow came more frequently and it was heavy and halted almost everything-basically when the worst part of winter came. I hate it so fucking much.

"I'm going to be sore," I grumbled.

"You should work out more," he laughed, clapping me on the shoulder. "That was nothing for me."

"You're also a fireman who jogs in the morning no matter the weather...like a psycho."

He snorted, "Lady's love it though."

"Does Kim love it?" I teased.

"You bet your ass she loves it." I rolled my eyes. He and Kim had been dating for a while now. They were weirdly kissy and cuddly-not really how I expected Bucky to be. For example, they have movie Mondays, and cupcake Saturdays, stuff like that. It was a little weird honestly, but Bucky seemed happy, and that's what's important.

Speaking of relationships, I still haven't said anything to him about me and Connie. I don't even know if he knows we've been dating for the past two weeks. Part of me knew he was smart enough to put it together, but another part of me said I should still tell him, as a respect thing. I know I would want him to tell me if our rolls were flipped.

"So..." he raised an eyebrow as he chugged down his water. "Uh..." Terrible start off.

"What?"

"Has Connie told you...?"

"Told me what?"

I scratched my neck, looking away from him as the words tumbled out of my mouth. "That's we've been dating for two weeks." He didn't say anything, so I glanced at him to see his reaction. He was staring at the counter appearing to be thinking hard about something, before he looked up at me with narrowed eyes.

"You've only been dating for two weeks? I thought it was longer."

"What?"

"I thought you started dating after the thing for your job."

My eyes widened, "So you knew we were dating this whole time and didn't say anything?"

"What was I going to say?" he laughed. "I don't care of you date her."

"Oh...I thought it was like...weird I guess."

"Please, why do you think I told you to take her to the event thing or whatever? She wouldn't shut up about you." Wow. "So yeah, I knew. Besides, it's not that hard to see her walk across the street when she leaves-how could I not know?"

I shrugged, "I guess it wasn't much of a secret."

"We should double date! Double date...Friday or something."

"Connie specifically told me we should never go on a double date together."

He gasped, "Why?"

"Because we'd just sit there looking at you and Kim in disgust as you make out in front of us. And, she said she'd feel weird with you there."

"Actually...I see her point. I don't want to watch you guys all...couple-y." I rolled my eyes. "No double date then."

"Fine by me," I chuckled.

"Hey, but seriously man, I don't care about you two dating...I just don't want you guys to fuck each other up. Like, know that I'll kill you if you break her heart. And I'll never let her forget if she fucks something up with you."