"Ok baby, I love you and no matter what...be yourself. Everything will be fine." My mom assured me as I nervously looked up at the school.

I kissed my moms cheek and exited the car, immediately seeing Jaina waiting for me by the fountain.

"KENNNNNN." She squealed, running up to me and jumping on me. Gladly, I caught her.

"Hi Jaina waina..." I said, hugging her back.

As we pulled out of the hug I noticed majority of then students staring at me. A lot of the girls gave me stank looks but I just brushed it off.

"Don't mind them, you're just something different and they don't like that." Jaina said which caused me to give her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"You're extremely beautiful and you're a great athlete, probably one of the best at this school now. Don't get me wrong some of these girl her are pretty and athletic but you're definitely a threat to them." She explained.

I nodded and glanced around at everyone before walking into the gigantic school behind Jaina.

I watched as she waved and smiled to people as we walked through the halls and couldn't help but smile at how much of a role model she is and the fact that many people admire her.

"Ok so Ms.Green is our principal and I would take you to meet her but she gave me your schedule and locker combination since I told her that you were my bestfriend." She said handing me a paper that displayed my locker number and schedule.

"Sadly we only have two classes together and lunch." She said causing me to frown.

"Well make it work." She said, hugging me.

"I'll show you to your first class and I'm sure anybody would help you find your other ones." She said smiling at me as I did my locker combination.

"Your kind of lucky that you got this locker." She said. I cocked my eyebrow up and signaled for her to continue talking.

"Almost every girl in school would die for this exact locker. It's right beside Jalen Green's all of the popular kids' lockers are down this end of the hallway." She said, causing me to nod slowly.

Of course I've heard of Jalen Green but I've never really paid any attention to him. I wasn't a big basketball fan so I didn't know to much about the sport but I know some of the famous names in the game.

"Where is your locker?" I asked her.

She gave me a devious look and walked on the other side of me. "Right here." She said, smiling hard.

I laughed and began decorating my locker. 1st bell wasn't for another 5 minutes so I took my time.

"So where are all these so called popular kids." I said putting up air quotation marks when I said popular.

"Probably at morning practices. Sometimes the boys go to the gym to get a few shots off." Jaina said causing me to nod.

"Ok come on your class is all the way on the other side of campus so we have to get going." Jaina groaned as I grabbed the three books I needed for my first three classes.

Jaina walked me through this gigantic school while giving me a quick tour. We eventually parted our ways and I walked into my first period.

It went by pretty fast and I actually met a few people and made a few friends. They were really nice and helped me out with some of the work since I'm a few weeks behind.