Ch 11. Princess

"He...he's back" You looked at Hisoka with fear in your eyes. Hisoka smirk and reaches his arm to your shoulders pulling you foward, leaning against his chest.

Chrollo had hung up on Illumi and Illumi turns to face the two of you.

"Why is Chrollo looking for you Y/N?"
Illumi looked at you as he grabs your arm gently, pulling you away from Hisoka.

Hisoka chuckled. "They dated before around a year ago but he left for a far away mission~" Hisoka proudly said as he knows something about you that Illumi doesn't know.

"Then why do you seem so frightened by hearing he's back, shouldn't you be pretty happy to see someone you were close to?"Illumi asked.

"I...." you bit your bottom lip gently.
"After he left, there was the news! The spiders died after a Yorknew Auction! I thought he was gone....."
You fumbled with your fingers.
"Besides...we didn't end up on a good note" you looked down and leaned against the dining room chair.

"Oh~~♡ what happened between you two love birds Y/N?" Hisoka smiled and pulls out a chair to sit down.

"Talk to us so we can help~" he crosses his legs.
Illumi pulls out the you were leaning on, gesturing you to sit on it as he then goes and sits down on another chair next to you to listen.

You sat down and took a deep breath to calm yourself.
"Chrollo has been a good friend of mine for 3 years before we started dating, and then we dated for 3 years after he confessed to me. We were still close but....he often went on missions and didn't talk to me much during them. When he comes back he visits me and we do alot together. We loved each other so much. Ah! He would bring me roses when he visits. He even told me that when we part ways, he will work hard and someday. He will come back and marry me"

You smile happily, thinking of all the lovely memories of your relationship with him. How both of your love never faded even with some distance.

"The night before we decide to part ways, the night before he head on to his far away mission, he came to my house at 1AM, right after his mission.
He reeked of alcohol, I could tell he was drunk, I took him to my bedroom for him to lay down. He mumbled words and fell asleep. I have never seen him that drunk, I decided to undress him so he can sleep more comfortably. Ooo~ let me tell you his body was beautiful~~"

"Mine's prettier though right Y/N~~♡" Hisoka cooed and pouted, wanting a compliment

"Just get to what happened, I don't want to hear about you admiring your ex's body" Illumi crossed his arms and leaned back on the chair.

"Haha alright alright Illllumiiii~~~I'm getting there!"

"Well while I was undressing him.....I found....few markings on his collarbone and smeared red lipstick on his abs." Your smiled faced.

"We never had....you know, sex, we were only very touchy at times. Those were definitely not by me so I...I was mad, I was sad, I felt betrayed."

Illumi and Hisoka looked at you and stayed silent as you felt tears forming in your eyes.

"He was my everything....I wanted to slap him I wanted to scold him I wanted him to feel the pain I felt at the moment. I loved him too much, I...I packed and took the plane to another city. I left a note to my parents mentioning I was on vacation for a week so they don't have to find me"

Your vision blurred and felt your warm tears flow down your face.

"I-I can't belive h- he he , did that to me and and a-nd did he not even con-sider my feeling??"
You began to stutter as your quickly swipe away the tears rapidly rolling down your face.

You saw a blurry figure move toward you and plant a warm kiss on your forehead while cupping your cheek.

"Y/N don't cry, it's the past now, you left him for good." Illumi said as he caresses your cheek and quickly pecks your lips.

"No fair I was going to comfort her first~♡"whined Hisoka as reaches his arm out to hold your hand up, giving it a gentle kiss.

"Awww you guysss!" You wrap your arms around their neck and pull them in by surprise for a big hug, a big smile forming on your face.
"Thank you guys"

"I'll always be here for you my delicious cupcake~♡" Hisoka smirks and grips your waist close to him.

"Y/N you can always come to me if you need comforting" Illumi stated as he holds onto your left hand,  intertwining his fingers with yours.

"B..but what do we do now.... I don't want to cause trouble, should I just go alone with Chrollo and see what he wants?"you released them from the hug and frowns.

"NO!" shouted Hisoka and Illumi at the same time.

Hah you chuckled,
they are so adorable

"We aren't letting you just leave alone with him ~♡ your mine treat not his~♡" stated Hisoka.

"No Y/N is mine. I'm not letting Chrollo take you either"Illumi says as he dials a number on his cell phone.
"Focus on the security camera at the front entrance" Illumi then ends the call and holds your hand gently, walking toward the door, pulling you along with him.

"I've told guards to keep watch, me and Hisoka will stay at the side exits of the front, we will monitor you and Chrollo, if he dares to try and take you awake we will take him down. He can only talk to you, I'm not letting him take you away anywhere out this mansion."
Illumi said seriously as he keeps walking without looking back. Hisoka followed behind the two of you.

You all gathered with the guards at the front.

"I-I'm scared. I don't know what to say to him.." you frowned and looked at Hisoka and Illumi.

"Y/N darling you will be fine~~~ we will be watching and won't be far from you~♡" Hisoka gives a wide smile and looks at Illumi.

"So when will Chrollo arrive~?"

"He texted to meet at 11 so, he should be here in about 5 minutes" Illumi said as he opened the side door.
"Just head out here to the front, we will be here and watch the cameras"

You nodded as you walked out to the front entrance and stood there, looking around to see if Chrollo was already here.

You looked down at the bright green grass and stretched out your arms to feel the cool breeze. The breezed helped you calm down and you let out a happy smile.
The breeze suddenly stopped as a shadow covered over you. You quickly backed up and looked up.

"I've missed you, Princess"

Votes appreciated!! Also ill be doing valentines special itll b a adultrio x reader valentines with lemon 👀-cough cough- 3some

-cough cough- 3some