"Sowry Dani" I blew her a kiss and a wink.

I don't know of its because of the jumping that her face was red or did she actually blush?

"You!" Dani printed at me "I'll get my revenge"

"Ooo I totally forgot she is out teacher, tsss Ash you're so failing maths this year" Sam laughed

"You're not totally innocent either!" Sam quickly shut her mouth, trying not to laugh.

"Ashley, truth or dareit wasn't even a question, Dani said it through gritted teeth and I immediately regretted everything. "Are you gonna think forever? Or do you want me to choose for you?"

I looked at her terrified

"Okay then it's a dare" my eyes widened as I went to protest she continued "you see that wall right there" she pointed to the wall of the hallway. "Use your butt to write your name on it while we film it and post it on your Instagram"

"You-"

"A dare is a dare, that's the game" she quoted. I glared at her.

So I guess I don't have a choice?

I got up as they followed me to the hallway, they were laughing so hard as I was wishing Im six feet under.

"I hate you all" I hissed getting ready.

Danielle pulled out her phone and starting filming.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKES MOM DID YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ME A LONG NAME!" I yelled as I got to the 'h' in Ashley.

"It isn't a long name hun, do you wanted me to call you Danielle or Samantha instead?" She said laughing even harder. Okay she had a point.

"Shut up and continue" Danielle demanded.

And who is she again to say that?

I glared at her. Sam was laughing even more. Oh that one... I have sth else for her in my basket. Just hold on and wait.

I got to the 'E' I sighed when I didnt find more of the wall "what now?"

"Come back again and continue the 'y' " Sam said.

I did as she said.

"Aaand post!" Mom was the one that posted it. "Oh my god its already going around!"

I banged my head on the wall.

"I'm so not going back to school anytime soon" I cried out.

"Nah-uh you'll be attending regularly, just come to me if someone bothers you about it"

"Did you at least explained that its a dare?" I hoped.

"Yeah don't worry its all in the caption," Sam reassured.

I sighed out of relief.

"Damn its already midnight"

"Well thank god its Friday" mom said then added "I'm heading to my bedroom!" She winked at Sam then raised a finger.

Was that a secret sign or what?

"Oh I'm taking the spare room!" Sam rushed upstairs following my mum.

I banged my head on the wall for the second time this night.

"I... Ugh" I groaned. "Did they have to be so childish" I said under my breath.

"I guess... We don't have a choice other than the couch"

"Hell no Dani, as much as I'd like to suffer as a revenge but I'm not the ice queen here"

"Are you hinting to something?" She raised her eyebrow. Damn that was sexy as hell.

"Uh uhm no nothing " she smirked.

"Okay then lets go"

We walked together to my room, I immediately jumped on the bed soon followed by Danielle.

"That was an exhausting night" she yawned.

"Yeah" I agreed, yawning too.

She yawned again and I felt the urge to yawn too "stop yawning!" I laughed but it was followed by a yawn.

"Goodnight Ash" she smiled warmly.

"Good night Dani" I smiled back.

She went to kiss my forehead, okay I can't say I wasn't shocked. But the burning sensation blocked everything. She turned the lights off and took her side.

+++++

Man I even yawned too. Idk why I yawned at every 'yawned' word.

Anyway enjoy!

I HAD A GOOD MATHS TEST!
.
.
.
.
.
.
I guess?
(Watch me fail it)