Chapter 10

Yo ✌🏼 Think of this chapter as an apology for posting the last one late.

Third Person POV

(Y/N): "Now lets enjoy this session to the fullest, shall we?"

(Y/N) cuts off one of the black wings which were previously attached to the war-mongering fallen angel who was foolish enough to deliberately piss off the strongest being in existence.

Kokabiel: "AHHHHHHHH- PLEASE MERCY! HAVE. . . . . meRCY!!"

(Y/N): "Hi this is mercy. I can not comply to your request, please call me back when I'm interested to care about your pleas. Goodbye!" *cuts off one of Kokabiel's fingers* "How rude. You have someone to keep you company, and you want to be with someone else. Didn't your parents ever teach you manners?" *cuts off another wing* "Oh well, I guess I'll have to teach you some then."

(Y/N) then kicks Kokabiel in the stomach causing blood to come out of his mouth while making him fall at the opposite end of the hill.

Kokabiel: *beyond terrified* "Pl-ease. . spar-e. . . m-e." *coughs blood* "I swear I will never speak of her ever ag-"

Kokabiel is forced his mouth close by (Y/N) appearing in front of him and placing his hand around Kokabiel's neck and choking him.

(Y/N): "You dare speak of Restia!?" *throws Kokabiel*

As if Kokabiel was enjoying the torture, he foolishly spoke of one of (Y/N)'s most precious beings.

Kokabiel: "I promise to never speak of Restia ever in my life"

(Y/N): " Y͉͈̟̥̑̽̑̋͛𝕺Ụ̬̣̻͇̫̲̥͆́̕͘͝͠ͅͅ ̢̠̣̲͉̭͓̼̍̈́𝘋̧͈̃̌͑̚͟ᴬ͇̲̟𝕽̡̰͚͇͖̞̣̭̲͎͊͛̉͒̒́̌̑̚͟Ė͈͎̗̻̥̹̖̤́̃̆͑ ̳̪̣̝̼̼̪́̔̑̏̚͝͝S̟̫͙͍͖̤̏̍̔͂̈́̒̃͆͛̏́ͅP̩̮̞͈͍̽̓͋̀Ĕ̡̛̳̳͓̤͖͚̣͙͋̈́̏̓́̊̌̊̈́͘Ą̨̣̜̟̮̻͇̻͉͕̆̆̊̒̋̎͛̎̊̅͛̉͟ ̱̩̠͙̆̊̔́̃́̅͗̚𝐇̺͙̠͓̰̜̯̲̎̂͟͝Ȩ̼̭̙͎̄̈́̅̎̓͊̈́͌ᴿ̺̬̼̜͈͓̣̜̺͟ ͈̈́Ṉ̳̠̩̝͛͌͒̀͌̽̚ͅẮ̡̛͚͉̫̤̤̠̭͓̗̠̦͇̦̀̑̾̽̾̏̍͊́̚͡ͅͅE̠̝͍͖͂͋̀͊̅̌̑̈͡!̯̣̦͙̩͇̠͕̥̍̐̄̀̈́̈̀ͅ!̛͔̘̺̞̉́̓͟͟͡?͍͓̗̣̠͋͗̍́̚͠.  ."

(Y/N) then casts a curse on Kokabiel that increases the amount of pain he feels, and then proceeds to cut off all of the remaining wings Kokabiel had.

Kokabiel: "AGHHGHHHHHHH!! MY. . WINGS!!! PLEASE!! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT!! MONEY! POWER! WOM-"

Kokabiel is again cut off but this time he was cut off by Est, who had immobilized him by stabbing multiple swords in his arms and legs.

Est: "Don't you dare think MY (Y/N) will agree to a worthless request made by YOU! Don't you dare think MY (Y/N) is the same as YOU! PIECES OF TRASH LIKE YOU SHOULD ROT IN HELL!!!"

Est then proceeds to cut off all of Kokabiel's arms and legs, earning blood-curling screams from Kokabiel.

(Y/N): "You scream too much."

(Y/N) them decapitates Kokabiel with his scythe, silencing him forever.

(Y/N): "Good riddance, I was getting fed up of his screaming."

Est: "Agreed"

(Y/N): "Sooo. . Est? Why'd you interfere?"

Est: "He insulted you by even thinking that you would accept a worthless trade like that! Especially from worthless trash like him."