Me:hi guys I havent seen you in 2 years cause I had a baby and josh your the dad,congrats.

Me:Ugh,what do i dooo
Dance
I picked myself up then went to the dance studio and danced to just relive me from all the stress and pressure I was going threw.

Josh's pov:
Laying in a bed and staring at the ceiling trying to think back to what mistakes I made in my life was my plan for the rest of my stay at the hype house,I cant believe I saw her yesterday.

I saw her beautiful face but she hung up,why?did I do something wrong or-idk am just generally confushed.

I wish she was here,so she could tell me what I did but let me call her she if she will answer,I mean I heard charli called and she picked up and a couple minutes ago jaden did and it worked so maybe she will pick up,I scrolled down my phone and to her contact to see her contact name still unchanged from the last 2 years.

Babe❤🌍
I called her,I waited and then I heard the beeps but instead I spoke.

Hey y/n its josh I-I just really miss you.2 tears have pasted and I havent seen your face.please.please pick up.

The beeps filled my ear as I took the phone of my ear and bounced back into to my bed as I opened the yt app and I watched her video once more after like 7 times-no joke I watched it on reaper every since she posted it.just to hear her voice.just to she her smile and just to feel hope of seeing her agian.

Y/n's pov:

When I finished dance I hoped into the shower and had a good shower then changed and put on some pyjamas and took amara to her bed since I would never let her just sleep on the couch.

When I was done and covered her up,I peeked her cheek then headed back to my room and opened up tiktok.i watched some then I made some dances,I did the.

Am worried but no other bitch,you got me
And
The box

I posted them and instantly got comments and likes saying I was back or that they watched my video or that they were excited for my coming back,I mean I was exicted too but.mostly nervous about the events that were going to take place in two days.

I then posted an insta since I was back on yt and tiktok why not start off my instagram too.
I rushed to the laundry room and hot josh's hoodie since I was cold and I put it on then posted an insta picture without thinking.

2

years later,Still the same old me.but with more...responsibilities.
Coments:
Jadenhoosler:why did you hang up when I said josh's name?
Comment deleted

Fan65:is that what I think it is?

Fan68:I am so fricking happy your back,I thought you were dead

Fan89:I honestly coudnt be more happier that you came back

Hater:ugh,take another break

Fan729:more responsibilities?
itsy/n: yep,a huge one

Joshrichards:that's my hoo-and the rin- and the ne-
itsy/n:i-

Addison:you still vibin doe😍🥵

Fanofthedays:your a literall mood.illy and cant believe your back!!

Y/nisbae:I told the hole sch you were back and they didnt believe me now um be rich cause they all owe me 5 bucks😁hehe

Josheditz:that's josh's hoodie right?
fan41:that hoodie is from like 2 years ago,how does she have it.
joshrichards:🤔

Y/nfan829:i can't believe your in la and arent even with your friends
itsy/n:who said I was in la?

Madslewis:2 days and I'll hug you and...
itsy/n:MADS!!
Madslewis:okay okay but they dont even know
avannii:mads shutup🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Swayla:what are yall hiding
itsy/n:nothing.

Dixiedemilio:I cant keep it in...y/n is coming to visit!!!!!!
charli:DIXIE YOU BLUBBER MOUTH STF UP!!! UGH!!!
itsy/n:at least the other thing is kept a secret.🤫
charli:ye🤫
Loads more comments

Charli called me and we chatted and I even talked to some of the boys as she passed the phone around to everyone.

She now put the phone on a table in the middle of the living room and everyone sat down and talked to me.

Jaden:so we see you in 2 days

Me:yep and um also
Me:I-I have some thing I need to tell you guys and its.its quite a big deal so when I come over.....I-I-...just dont ask alot of question okay.

Everyone:okay?
Chase:why?

Charli:just dont ask questions.
Chase:k.
Me:well um,I've gotta go now but it was nice taling to you well,some of you.

Josh was not there I was kinda hoping he would be but.hes probably out.

Anthony:nice talking to you too and hey! See you in 2 daysssss!!!!
Me:yessss!!!
I said and ended the call smiling but it was soon swiped off my face.

Why am I feeling sad.i talked to eveyone I should be happy.i dont know why am sad.

Yes you do.
No I dont...actually I do I know exactly why I was sad and it's:

Because of him...