HOME

"For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home."

Stephanie Perkins, Anna, and the French Kiss

[JISOO'S POV]

The next day has arrived and so as Lisa and Jisoo.
They traveled early so they can still spend some time with Chae and Jennie.

The first thing Jisoo did the moment they've arrived, was to check every possible bedroom Chaennie was into.
All doors weren't locked, except the master's bedroom.
She smiled in contentment, she thinks their plan was a success.

"Love, do you think our plan has succeeded?" she hugged the seated Lisa and rested her chin on her shoulder.

"I think so, Love. The master's bedroom was locked. The only bedroom that has its door locked." Lisa answered.

"I hope so, baby." she beamed with the thought.

"Let's just wait for them, love. They will surely wake up soon. We know how Rosie's stomach works." Lisa chuckled with the thought.

[CHAE'S POV]

Chae was the first one to wake up. She couldn't help but admire the beauty of the angel beside her. She touched Jennie's peaceful face, such a beauty, she thought. She kissed the lips of Jennie, she can't help it, she giggled.

As she was about to get up, a pair of arms hugged her waist, causing her to be laid down to bed again. And she was met by a pair of loving eyes.

"Where do you think you are going?" Jennie asked.

"To the bathroom baby, I need to pee, and I also need to wash up," she replied.

"Do you think it's just okay to kiss your girl while she's still sleeping?" Jennie teased.

"hmmmmm, NO. So what do you suggest?" she uttered.

"I demand you to give her a kiss, now!" Jennie commanded.

"hmmmm lemme think about it Ma'am, but first, can you let me pee?" she pouted cutely, Jennie just rolled her eyes at her cuteness.

"Okay, but gimme a kiss!" Jennie repeated.

She willingly obliged this time. She kissed Jennie's lips gently, but Jennie wanted more, so she caressed her neck to deepen the kiss.
She opened her mouth to welcome Jennie's tongue, she moaned thru the kiss.

"Let me pee baby, I might burst." giggling like a kid she said.

Jennie just rolled her eyes at her. "Let's take a shower together" she pleaded, how can I resist this baby, she thought.

"Sounds good to me." she pecked Jennie's lips and dragged Jennie to the bathroom to take a shower together. They made love again, savoring every kiss, every touch, every moan, and every climax.

Chae's back hugging Jennie while heading out of the bedroom, hairs are still wet, they immediately disembodied themselves the moment they saw Jisoo and Lisa eating at the table. They were flushed.

Jisoo and Lisa on the other hand didn't look too surprised anymore, as they knew that their plan worked. They celebrate secretly by holding each other's hands.

"Yaaah!!! I thought you two will bail on us." Jennie accused the couple.

"We are very sorry, there was an emergency and we really just can't leave without resolving it," Jisoo explained.
"And besides, seems like the two of you enjoyed the night together alone in this house. I might need to wash everything in that bedroom," she added with a smirk on her face.

The two blushed, they couldn't find a word to counterattack Jisoo's words. They just sat on the chair and eat the food that was on the table.

"Is that a hickey, Jen?" she played shocked.

"What? No! How can I have that? It's just a mosquito bite." she lied.

Lisa just laugh at the way Jennie is blushing and reacting. While Chae seems to be unbothered.

"Well, it was kinda big for a mosquito bite, but whatever." Jisoo shrugged.

"I'd love to put some more onto your neck, baby," Chae whispered in Jennie's ear and her face instantly turned red. She pinches Chae's side waist. "awww" Chae acted. Jennie sent daggers to her through her eyes. Chae just winked at her playfully.

"C'mon, let's make memories today." Lisa clapped her hands and necklaced her camera so they can all make memories together.
Memories that can last a lifetime.

They all went out, took pictures, played like a kid, they basically did everything they could until the afternoon came, signaling that it's time to go back home.

Chae pecked Jennie's lips as they hopped inside Jennie's car.
She gave additional hickeys to Jennie moments ago when they went to shower again. They just couldn't take their hands off of each other. Chae also kissed lightly the marks that were being hidden through Jennie's white turtlenecked clothing. She moaned as she felt Chae's lips into her skin.

"Baby, hmmmmm, I wanna make love to you over and over again," Jennie said in arousal.

"Well then let's get ourselves home, and we will see from there," Chae said naughtily and started to drive back home. Though they both knew that they were already home the moment they gave birth to the love that was conceived over time.