CHAPTER 3

As the door closed behind me, the fall breeze gently Nibble at my nose and softly played with my hair.As I walk off the porch, a glimpse of white caught my eye,I look into the direction it was and stop as it enter the woods. 'what the fuck?' I quickly ran across the street and walked into the woods, but stop in my tracks. I look around as I stared at the trees notice how.......quiet the woods were. 'creepy' I shivered and walked as the shadow of the trees swallows me whole. As I walked deeper in the woods, I started to get uneasy. 'where the fuck did that guy go!!!' I growled and sigh in frustration. "this is starting to piss me off" I stop and checked my phone '7:58' great I've been in here since 3!!! I huffed and started to find my way back out,but as I thought, I'm lost. "JUST TO THE FUCKING GREAT!!" I yelled out and sat down on the ground. "ya know...... it's not cute for a pretty girl like you to swear."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhhhhh to be continue!!! x3 lol I love teasing hehe but I'll update soon I promise *cross my fingers behind my back* so see you guys later *waves wildly and eats cake*