CHAPTER 8

As I reach my class and took my seat in the back, I started to freak out in my head. 'Holy shit!  What the hell did I just do back there!?' I pulled my hair and groan as I smash my face onto my desk 'Trish really gonna kill me now' I sigh  deeply and closed my eyes. I really never understood why trish even bullied me actually,  she just started doing it out the blue! I frown, but then hiss as my head started to hurt. I lightly grip it and bit my bottom lip as I struggled to open my eyes. As they slowly opened, something from outside caught my eye. Under a shady tree, stood him, the one I saw in my dream. I gripped my head tightly as static eerily appeared; making my head hurt even worst. 'Ugh! Go away!!!' I growled and blinked,  but when I look at the tree again......he was gone....and so was the static. 'What the fuck...?' I shook my head and lay it down on my desk and drifted off to sleep as the bell rung,  signaling  that class was starting. 

// time skip //

As the day went by, I decided to go home early since I didn't want to see trish later. I quickly walked to my locker and put my books in it, I looked around a bit before closing it and walking towards the doors. 'Maybe Jeff is home...' I thought as I walked out the school heading towards the gates. As I was about to reach them, two strong hands grabbed me quick.  One covering my mouth when I was about to scream, I struggled to get away but the person who was holding me chuckled. "You can't escape bitch, Trish gave me a job to teach you a 'lesson' for threatening her"  the person said as he dragged me somewhere. Lesson!?  Oh God he.....he's gonna beat me! Or worst.....rape me!!!  I tried to scream for help but it was no use, he had a firm grip over my mouth. I growled and kicked him in the knee, he yelped and snarled as I got out of his hold hitting the ground with a thumb.  "YOU BITCH!" he snarl and grabbed my shirt and pulled me up then punched me in the face causing me to black out.