CHAPTER 11

'Its time kim....its time for....your revenge'

I jolt awake to find myself in a hospital bed attached to a machine. "Wha.....what happen?" I mumbled to myself. As I was about to get out of bed, the doctor came in with my mother behind. "Kimoyo!? Oh your finally awake!" My mother cried as she hugged me tightly. I sat there....hearing my mother sob not knowing what to do. Then .....something snap.  I....remember.... Everything. ".......where were you..." I mumble lowly as she pulled back to look at me. "W-what you mean sweetie?" She ask making me grit my teeth. "You .....you knew  I was getting bullied....but you never....NEVER in your shitty ....slutty life ever tried to help me!!" I snarl as her eyes grew wide. She stood there, shocked at what I said but I didn't care, I had my sanity tore from me. The doctor that I clearly forgot that was in the room with us clear his throat as he look at me. ".....miss kimoyo everything seem fine so your good to go home......but before you do, we need you to take this shot so if there's later on problem..... This shot will.... Fix.....it" he explain as he got the shot ready. "....kim you didn't mean all that.....did you?" My mother whimper. Before I could make an insult to her, the shot was injected to me making everything going into a dark haze.

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys I know short chapter but I've been busy with school and exams and I'm just UGH ....stress =-= but I'm still gonna continue the story and hopefully make it to my goal. Oh and I started a youtube channel it would mean alot to me if you guys go subscribe me and like my videos and I'll try to update in that too XD don't forget I've been busy lately so I'll try to update on here and I'm on  YouTube  please be a  fan and support me on this it'll mean alot to me anyway thanks like and byyyyeeeeee!!!