CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Cameron's POV:

I jumped as the sound of a door slamming echoed through the empty house. I got up confused and went towards Alli's room. The sound came from there. I opened her door and Nash was putting his t-shirt over his head. When I could finally see his face, I was surprised and taken aback by the expression on his face. His cheeks were red and his nostrils flared.

"Yo Nash, what's going on?" I asked concerned.

"I don't know, ask your sister- fuck-" he swore out of frustration.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't. I gotta go Cam." And he left, just like that. I stood there for a few seconds and jumped again when he slammed the front door.

I looked around and thought of Alli. What was he talking about when he told me to ask her? Where is she anyway?

I suddenly heard the shower running. Was she in there all this time? I didn't hear anything but the water. Like if there was no one in the shower and only the water was running.  I heard little noises, almost like mumbles or whimpers.

I opened the door and the heat invaded me. Steam all over the windows and the mirror. Now that I'm in here I can clearly hear her cries.

I turned towards the shower and my heart dropped in fear. Alli was lying on the floor of the shower, curled up into a ball and she was shaking terribly. I ran over, opened the shower door and jumped in. I closed the faucet and then fell to my knees beside her. I looked down at her face, she was so pale, so white.

"Alli?" I placed my hand on her back.

She didn't give any sign of response. She shook and mumbled.

"You'll be fine. Everything's gonna be alright." I grabbed a towel off the rack and tried wrapping it around her body. I picked her up in my arms and brought her to her bed. I laid her down and wrapped all her blankets around her fragile body.

"Shhhh. It's ok now. You're fine." I whispered, not knowing if she could hear me or not. I held her trembling body against me.

After a few minutes, she had calmed down, she was able to respond to me and she stopped trembling.

"Alli?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Are you able to get up? Do you want to get dressed." I asked her. She must be uncomfortable with me standing here while she's only in a towel and blankets.

She just nodded. So I helped her up and she sat on the edge of her bed. It took her a few moments for her to adjust. She stood up and walked slowly towards her closet.

"Are you ok? I'll come back in when you're done changing." She nodded. I stepped out of her room and leaned on the wall. I ran my fingers through my hair.

What could Nash have possibly done for her to have this 'panic attack'? Was it something he did? Did he hurt her? I was upset that he just left like that, he must of saw the state that she was in when he left?

I took out my phone and dialled his number. It rang three times before he picked up.

"What?" He ask harshly. Wow! That's a nice way to greet someone.

"What did you do to Alli? Did you hurt her?" I asked back.

"I didn't do anything! She's the one causing herself problems!"

"What are you talking about Nash?"

"Every time we make out and stuff and I want to take to the next level, she pushes me away! It pisses me off because she leads me on and then says she doesn't want to. What the fuck, she wanted to, 1 minute ago!" He swore into the speaker.