Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Déjà vu

The Battousai look at the ANBU Captain. The ANBU Captain look at him. The villagers were looking at the two with fear. Many got behind the doors and were looking out their shop or apartment windows. Very few ever saw Sasuke in action and this was a rare opportunity to see him fight some nobody.

Gai heard what happen from Kakashi and immediately jump to Sasuke's aid.

"Stand down Gai-sensei." Sasuke said.

"Sasuke-kun we have an enemy who has attack fellow leaf shinobi. We must work together."

"The Leaf still tells lies I see." The man known as the Battousai claim.

"You did attack Leaf shinobi didn't you?" Sasuke ask calmly.

"Only when they attack me and demanded me things that I have no intentions of doing." Battousai claim.

"You know my name. How?"

The figure lowered his hood and glared at Sasuke. Blond hair with silver eyes that almost look like the Sharingan.

Gai was gaping at the look of the young man in front of him.

"Yondaime-sama?" Gai said out loud.

Many villagers agreed. He did look like the Yondaime a lot. While some thought Gai was being crazy like always. Naruto's hair has grown greatly and had never cut it since he was exiled.

"What do you want Uchiha?"

"My orders are to capture you and make sure you don't leave this village." Sasuke said.

"Please teme, you are even a challenge to me anymore."

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the name teme. This person was talking to him like he knew him.

"I see I can't leave this village without a fight. Very well, I do not wish to see villagers get caught in a crossfire when we fight. Although I doubt that will happen, meet me at old team 7 training ground." The Battousai disappeared in a whirl of leaves leaving a very shock Sasuke.

Sasuke and Gai disappeared also while some shinobi and villagers went to go see the fight.

At the old training grounds for team 7 the Battousai was waiting patiently for Sasuke.

"Gai don't interfere." Sasuke said.

"Sasuke, we must work together. This is the Battousai we are talking about here."

'Why is Gai talking to me so normal? He only does that when a strong a dangerous foe is near.'

The Battousai soon started by releasing a huge amount of chakra. The amount of Chakra release cause both Gai and Sasuke too nearly get blasted off their feet.

The power the Battousai release sent a nerve spike to almost every shinobi in the area. Soon the area of old team 7 was full of civilians and shinobi.

Tsunade along with Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Jiraiya and Sakura appeared.

"What's going on?" Tsunade ask as she made her way through.

"Sasuke-sama is fighting some loser." A Chuunin fan girl shouted.

Tsunade's eyes open. She rushes forward as Gaara made sand float above the crowd to watch better. Temari and Kankuro jump next to him.

"It's...the Battousai." Temari said as she quickly she covered up her mistake.

Sasuke was covering his face at the amount of energy being release. The Battousai was true. The stories about him being so powerful were true indeed.