Surprise

This story is also on story writers. I am giving credit to all the great writers who helped me with this.
Thanks❤️❤️

Flashback: "Why did you kill them? Who are you, where the hell are you taking me?" Jasmine screamed.

The man laughed loudly. He turned on the only light in the black cell. He pulled back his black hood and smiled like a clown.

Jasmine screamed and swore under her breath.
She finally whispered, "Dad?"

Flashback ends. Jasmine woke up in the same place she's been in for the past 7 months. She woke up in a dark room, chains covering her pale, naked body. She could hear a distant scream and shuttered.

"Ugh, a new arrival girl. Damnit." Jasmine said quietly to herself.

The new girl was dragged in by two large shapes. Jasmine can only see the outline of the two. The poor girl was sobbing for mercy, until one of the two men knocked her out. They chained her up on a wall near Jasmine and was laughing an evil laugh. They both then turned to the other girls to laugh at them.

Jasmine yelled,"Hey! Shut up!"

The two men grinned at Jasmine. They walked swiftly to her and unlocked the chains.

Jasmine screamed,"Hey be careful, my stomach you idiots!"

Jasmine was six months pregnant.

..............................................................

Pretty cool, wanted to give thanks to Cindy, GailOfTheWind, and bumblebee on story writers! They helped a lot.
Applause👏👏