Chapter 8

Darcie's P.O.V

I woke up with Noel's arm snaked around my waist. The memories from last night flew around my head and a smile grew on my lips. Noel began to stir and he fluttered his eyes open. "Good morning handsome." I said, running my fingers through his hair. "Morning." he smiled. I went to get out of the bed when Noel grabbed my arm and pulled me back down on top of him. "Noel, I'm gonna piss myself." I said, laughing with my face in his neck. "urry' up then." I ran to the bathroom and after I used the toilet, I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair.

When I came back through Noel had his eyes shut, I assumed he had fallen back asleep. I decided I would wake him up in a way I knew he would enjoy. I moved back in beside him and trailed my hand down under the covers, I moved closer to him and kissed down his neck. My hand caressed him and his lips were slightly apart. "Fuck." he grunted in my ear. He sat up slightly to watch my movements. I moved my hand away and kissed from his jaw all the way down to his V. I took him in my mouth and his head went back in pleasure. He grabbed onto my hair and guided me. I knew he was enjoying this and I certainly was too. I could tell he was close, so I stopped. I kissed all the way back up to his neck and planted a kiss on his lips. Noel was about to ask why I stopped when I straddled him and ground my wet core against him. He grabbed onto my hips, digging his fingertips into my skin and kept us moving at the same pace. We reached our highs after a while and I lay with my head on his chest. "I don't think we should ever stop this y'know." Noel said with a smile on his face. "I don't think we ever could." I chuckled. "Let's go down and get breakfast." He unwrapped his arms from me and stood up and went to the bathroom. I was still in bed but I scrolled through my phone for a bit. Noel stood in the doorway pulling his top over his head and I left the room with him. He headed downstairs and I went to get some clothes.

When I entered the kitchen Noel was attempting to make us breakfast. "I think maybe you should leave that to me, eh?"
I said taking the egg from his hands. "But I was trying to be all romantic n that." He said with a pout on his face. "Well, there are other ways you can be romantic, since you don't know how to cook." I said laughing.

We ate breakfast and tidied up the plates. I got a text message from Anaïs saying she wanted to have a drink with me tonight. She didn't know I was out last night and this drinking was taking a toll on me. I decided I couldn't knock her back so agreed anyway. "Anaïs asked me if I wanted to have a drink tonight and I don't know if I'm prepared for it." I sat down on the couch next to him. "I'm sure you'll be alright. You used to be good at drinking 5 days in a row." He laughed to himself. "Shut up. I don't know if we're going out or not." "Well I don't mind either way cuz I know you're coming back to me." Noel said with a smirk on his face. I slapped his cheek playfully and he frowned. "Don't hit me Darcie." He put his pout on. I planted a kiss on his lips. "Shhh." I put my fingers on his lips. He kissed me back forcefully and pushed me back into the couch. Our legs were intwined and his hands roamed my body. I smiled against his lips and he pulled back. "What you smilin' for?" He asked, a small smile appearing on his own face. "Nothing. You just make me happy." I said burying my face in his neck. "Well you make me appy' too Darcie." I seen the glimmer in his eyes and I was sure that I loved him. It scared me. Fuck, it frightened the life out of me but I wasn't going to let my mind take control over what I really wanted to feel.

About 3 hours later Anaïs got back home and it was lucky for me and Noel that Noel was upstairs in a shower and I was still in the living room. "Why hello there Darcie." Anaïs said standing in the doorway. "Oh, nice of you to come back." "Shut up, I left you unattended and it looks like you survived. Anyway where's dad?" She asked. "I think he's in a shower." "Oh alright, well I think it's best if we go get ready then, it's 5 and the party starts at 8." "Woah, wait a minute. Party?" "Yeah, it's someone at Uni's birthday and they've invited us." She said dragging me up the stairs to her room. "Anaïs, I can't be arsed going to a party." "Oh cmon, since when are you, Darcie, not up for a party?" She asked as we entered her room. "Ugh I know I'm just absolutely shattered. We've been drinking since last week."