Okay...I was starting to get nervous.

They continued to guide me and when we reached the stairs, they both easily lifted me by under the arms and I felt like I floated down the steps before they set me back on my feet. I blinked from shock before we continued on, as if nothing special happened.

The two led me to a room that had double doors, signaling it was probably big. When they opened it, it was filled with the women of the packs. They were all dressed in nice clothes as well, but most of them wore skirts or dress pants. I was the only one in a dress.

I immediately stiffened and Helen and Karen laughed before practically dragging me to the center where everyone stared at me.

"What is this for?" I whispered through gritted teeth.

"It's your celebration." Helen whispered back, while giggling before Karen fully explained in a normal voice.

"Usually, we throw a celebration for those who end up being successful during mating season. Because that means we'll get a new addition to our pack. But in your case, Willow, we'll be getting two new members..." Karen smiled and I looked at the crowd and saw that most of the female werewolves were smiling at me as well. "The baby and you."

I gulped and knew I was probably supposed to say something. But I was speechless. They were welcoming me into their family when I originally didn't have one. My parents were barely in my life.

"I..." I eventually opened my mouth and looked around, seeing that they were staring at me with warm eyes. "I don't know what to say."

Helen giggled. "We knew you would say something like that." She threw an arm around my waist. "And it's fine, really. There's no need for you to say anything."

Slowly, I nodded my head. "Thank you." I simply said, and that seemed to be enough to satisfy everyone.

"Now, should we call in your present?" Karen said and I stared as she and Helen went to the double doors and opened them.

Standing there was a half-naked Trey who looked fresh out of the shower. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and simply had a small towel around his shoulders. His black dress pants weren't even buttoned, revealing the dark navy blue boxers he had on.

He was rubbing his wet hair with the towel, but when his eyes landed on me, his hand slowly descended down to rest at his side.

"Willow?" he said breathlessly.

I felt a shiver run up my spine.

"What is he doing, looking like that?" Karen said incredulously.

Drew shrugged. "He was suspicious and when we told him where we were taking him, he just headed straight here.

I blinked when I didn't notice the huge crowd behind Trey. It looked like the men of the packs. They were all trying to get a look inside the room, and most of their eyes landed on me, staring. I shifted on my feet uncomfortably.

"Hm..." Dominic said, looking me up and down. "Not too bad. How unfortunate that she's already yours." He muttered the last part, but I'm pretty sure we all heard.

Trey turned and bared his teeth at Dominic, and Helen jabbed him painfully in the side with her elbow while also kicking him in the shin. The alpha hissed in a breath and clutched the areas where Helen hit him.

I now had my proof that Dominic really was a flirt. But Helen didn't look hurt at all by his words.

Trey moved, making my attention go to him and he walked until he stood right in front of me. I stared up at him as he raised a hand to skim down my neck, making me shiver again.