New beginnings

[Your POV]
"Sans"

"Sans!"

"SANS!"

"Aahh!!" you jumped awake "What was that for Paps?" "It's noon you lazybones, don't you have something to do?!" He asked. You shrugged as you responded "Not really,the hotdog I work at is closed today so I don't have to worry about that. Besides, we don't have school today so it doesn't matter how long I sleep." With that Papyrus stormed off angrily. After checking the fridge and seeing we were out of ketchup you decided to head to the store, so you got out of bed. After changing in your casual outfit (the classic blue jacket, pink sandals, and white T-shirt look) you got down seeing Papyrus in his casual clothes. An oversized white hoodie turned red a little bellow his shoulders. You left the house and went to the store.

[15 Minute time skip]
You had just left the store and were walking back towards your house. After a few minutes of walking you heard a big crowd of people accompanied by some Hero's. You being pretty curious about the noise checked it out, only to see a kid your age running towards a slime villain that held another kid hostage. You decided to watch what happened, with all those Pro's here they should be fine right? That was until the kid slipped, the villain took the opportunity to throw him against the wall approached him.

They say that every Hero has had a moment that their bodies moved on their own to save someone. You never believed this but when it happens to yourself it's kinda hard to dispute. Before anybody could tell what was going on you teleported to the other side of the yellow tape, using your powers to move the boy out of the way of the attack. Immediately after that the kid got up and started running towards the villain again, in the meantime you got some bones and blasters out. While continuing your barrage you jumped on one of your blasters and followed after the kid. One of your bones hit the villain in the eye, giving the other kid the chance to pull the blonde boy away. While they ran back you gave them cover. Waiting until there is enough space between the two boys and the sludge villain to give the Pro's space to attack. When the distance was almost big enough for the Heroes to attack you heard a loud and deep voice. "Have no fear, because I am here!" You heard All Might exclaim before defeating the villain in one punch.

[On your way home]
After All Might defeated the sludge villain you headed home, only to hear a familiar loud voice shout while running out of the street to your left. " I AM HERE!" "Oh hey All Might." You responded. "Aren't you fazed at All Might by the sudden appearance of the number one hero?" He asked. "Not really, you are probably talking to me for a reason. So I'll just let you say what you wanna say and then I'll be on my way home, I could use some sleep." You answered. He then turned serious "I wanted to say that I'm impressed by what I saw today and that I think you'd make a great hero. The U.A entrance exams are in 10 months and I'd like to recommend you for the school. Does that sound like something you want to do?" "I don't know All Might, was even if we try the accomplishments of one individual will never make a big impact in the grand scheme of things. Does it really matter when it isn't going to make a difference no matter how big it is?". All Might thought about what I said "Then you won't make a difference in the grand scheme of things, but you might help somebody who can make a difference. And even when your actions won't be remembered by many the people who you saved will never forget, and saving the individual is what being a Pro Hero is all about." The smile that was always on your face turned genuine for a second, All Might noticed this. You let out a deep sigh "Fiiinnne, I'll join U.A, but not through recommendations. If my theory is correct the exam for the recommended students will be non-battle focused, like a obstacle course or a rescue exercise. My gut is telling me it will be the obstacle course and that would mean my teleportation will just give me an unfair advantage, battle would be more fair. I don't want to steal the spot from somebody who is a bit more enthusiastic about being a Hero." You turned around and when you started walking you said on last thing. "Very convincing smile by the way, I hope I'll one day find out why yours is fake."

[1 Week later]
It was one week after I met All Might, and I made a few changes. I try to wake up earlier, emphasis on try, I now clean my room more often and today is the day I'm gonna start my training. There are a few gyms in the city that are build to practice your quirks in, before they were made there were more victims from missed attacks during a kids practice then there were from actual villain attacks. You got there and saw that all the training rooms were full so you decided to wait on one the seats placed there for that purpose. While waiting two kids your age approached the seats near you, one was a pink girl and the other a brown-haired boy with sharp teeth. "Hey aren't you that kid from the villain attack last week?" You nodded as a answer to the pinkette. "That was so manly!" The boy shouted "My name is Ejiro Kirishima by the way!". The girl now started talking "Hey I'm Mina Ashido! Are you here to train for the U.A entrance exams as well?". You nodded again, soliciting a question from the boy this time "So what is your quirk? My quirk allows me to harden my body, I'm here to train to strengthen that ability because it's pretty weak right now." The girl also started talking about her quirk as well "My quirk allows me to secrete acid from anywhere on my body! I'm training to increase the potency." Now you answered "I'm Sans, my quirk allows me to manipulate bones. I can also manipulate the soul, allowing me to throw people with something like telekinesis and to teleport short distances. I'm here mostly to train my stamina while using my quirk." You looked towards the training rooms, seeing only one free. "Hey why don't we train together, it might take a while for the other people to finish. And maybe I can help train your quirk by attacking you, Kirishima." The other two nodded cheerfully.

Heading into one of the training rooms the three of you start training. You and Kirishima were looking at how Mina was training. When you turned around you were shocked to see Mina with her clothes melting, her not noticing because she has closed her eyes to focus. "U-Uhm M-Mina, your c-c-clothes!" Kirishima stuttered. Mina was flustered at first but she started teasing the two of you, the effect somewhat lost thanks to the blush and bad attempts at covering herself "Oh, or you two shocked seeing a naked girl?". You responded, mostly unfazed by the image "Do I look flustered?" You pushed her towards the bags while creating a wall made of bones. "Go change! Just borrow some of my spare clothes if you don't have any." You said while trying to calm Kirishima. After this little accident the three of you continued training. Although it would be more efficient if Mina would stop teasing Kirishima, although you teasing Mina probably didn't help either.

After training the three of you exchanged contact information, you continued training for months together and soon became friends. And before you knew it it was time for the U.A entrance exam.