Chapter 4: school day

Alisa's POV:

"So Alisa who's flat were you at that you apparently found way more interesting than my text?" She is always so sarcastic, especially when she wants to know something.

"Well I don't know, but lets just forget about the subject. . . ." Obvious.

"OH! I see! Something must have happened while you were there. So. . . . SPILL THE DIRTY DETAILS!!" Of couse she already had a feeling! Why Jesus couldn't you just give me the talent of being a good liar!

Veronica doesn't know how it feels to lose her virginity with one drink of a beer bottle. She's always been with someone, when she was 15 she lost her virginity to a stranger at a party. So she'll never know how it feels to lose the one thing that is supposed to be given up when you find that speicial person. I didn't want to lose my virginity like this! How could I be so reckless! UGHH!

"I don't think I can ever trust myself again. . . "

"What? Why can't you trust yourself anymore? What happened while you were at that guys house?!?" I didn't notice that I said that last part aloud.

"Ummm. . . Nothing happened. Just forget that I said that."

"No now you have to tell me, because you already said something!" I can't tell her I lost my virignity its too embarressing! But what haven't I told her, even if it was embarressing. I decided telling her wouldn't boggle her mind, maybe just make her try and stangle me or worst. I'm still hoping she won't try though.

"I lost my. . . .Virginity!" I practically yelled to the whole, wide, world that my virginity is gone.

"YOU DID WHAT! HOW COULD YOU? WHO DID THAT TO YOU! DID THEY MAKE YOU! OMG!!" Well that could've gone worst. . . or better. Maybe I was just over exagerating or is that how she actually sounded? Nope. That was really just her and not my imagination. Maybe I shoudn't have told her?

"Please just come down! I'm just about as surprised as you are about this!" Hopefully she will understand. Hopefully.

"But how did this even happen? Do you remeber anything from yesterday?"

"I only remember right before I had all those shots at the club." And that was true. At least from what I know or remeber.

Now I just hope she won't freak and keep talking about it every where we go. That will just get annoying.

"Alisa just one more question, and I will never bug you about it again."

"Ok. What is it?"

"How was it?!?" OH GOD NO! I will not answer this. Whether she wants me to or not!

"If you don't tell me then I will keep bugging you about it until you answer me." I guess I have to answer now."

"Well I guess it was good, but he was really cute." I tried to change the subject.

"Really? Did he have a nice body?" I t worked! Smiling like crazy I answered her.

"Yes! He was really sweet, but I will have to stop there. I wanna see where your crazy imagination will drive to make things up so that what I told you makes sense." She looks at me and just smiles.

Another day, another mound of work to take home from college. Just sitting there in science class, I saw him. He was sitting just two rows above me. Mike was his name.

Sitting there like this morning never happened. Maybe he did this all the time, which isn't making me feel any better.

I turn around again, only to see a girl flirting with him. Laying her dirty hands all over Mike. That slut! Wait. Why am I feeling like this. Noting happened other than a one night-stand. Its nothing more than that.