Chapter 8: Monstrious Past:

****

This is to explain more into detail of what happened while Alisa was walking, with her phone, to her house, along with explaining of whats going on in Mike's head. Sorry if its a little bit confusing but this will literally lead into the next chapter. : )

Enjoy!

****

Mike's POV:

Once I got home I took off my shirt and threw it onto my bed walking to my closet to get my clothes for a shower. Grabbing what I needed I headed towards the bathroom, my phone in my back pocket, I reached for the door knob when my phone vibrated.

Pulling it out I unlock my phone then saw that there was a new post on instagram, so putting my clothes down on the sink, I open up instagram and see that it was Jessica who posted a picture. Not thinking it was anything serious I scroll down as new post come in seeing that Jessica posted a picture of me and her making out in the girls restroom.

Wow. This looks really bad to anyone who didn't know that we were fuck buddies until I broke it off because she became too clingy and wanted more than what I was giving her, she wanted a relationship and I didn't. At least at the time.

Oh shit. Alisa!

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I kept repeating.

"You damn phone! Just fucking type the damn number!" I yelled at my phone until finally I was able to dial her number. It rang a few times before someone picked up and with a groggy voice answered, "Hello?"

"Alisa?" I said confused as to who this was because the voice on the line didn't sound like Alisa.

"Yeah. Who is this?"

"Mike, but-" Alisa cut me off, "You! I hate you! I can't believe you fucking made out with Jessica and then again with the fucking kiss in the hallway at school. That was all planned I bet!" She said venom leaking off each word she said.

"No just let me ex-"

"NO!" She yelled making me pull away from the phone at how loud it was, "I've given you a chance already, and you fucked it up! I'm done with you Mike! I'm done with your stupid games. Playing with my feelings like a toy. Were done." Suddenly I heard someone in the background it sounded like a male voice.

"Hey babe how about we get a room." He said to Alisa, the voice sounded familiar and then it clicked. It was Alex. I heard Alisa giggle and then say, "Now I'm gonna go have some fun. Bye Mike." Rage built up inside me because she was drunk with Alex and they were going to get a 'room'. I was about ready to reach through the phone and punch the shit out of Alex if he touches Alisa. 

"No! You better not go with-"

"Bye lover boy." Just like that the call ended leaving me angered at the fact that she was drunk! I was going to go to Alisa's house and set everything straight and hopefully I will get there before anything happens with Alex.

****

Finally arriving there I begin to contemplate if the idea of coming to her house was a good idea. What happens if their not there, or they could be at the club one rason I heard a football game going on in the background. Or even if I walked in on them. . You know what I'm not even going to finish that sentence.

Finally going against my better self, which is very small as to I have no "better self", opening the door I look around and notice an ongoing football game going on and around 6-7 bottles of beer opened and drunk to the very last sip. That bastard  got her drunk! I'm going to fuck him up so bad he won't even be able to say that stole her from me, like he does with all the other girls I've been with.

Suddenly coming back from my thoughts I walk up the stairs, somewhat quietly, before seeing a halfway opened door. Walking towards the room I see a shirt that looks like one of Alex's and begin to half walk half run to the room. Grabbing the knob and pushing the door open both of them jump up from the bed, and I see Alisa's shirt off along with Alex's shirt off too.

Rage filled in me and my instincts kicked in. I grabbed Alex's  shoulder turn him around and punch him right in the face. Before I knew what I was doing I repeatedly punched, and punched, until his nose was blooded.

Suddenly a hand grabs my wrist to keep me from punching again, looking up to see Alisa stading there holding my wrist pleading for me to stop. I hadn't notice that she was there although she definately noticed that I had probably broken Alex's nose along with giving him a black eye.

"Stop. Just please stop." Her hold on my wrist began to falter as she dropped on her knees and leaned against me breathless. I look down to see Alex holding his face in pain blood running down from his nose as I begin to put my arms to my side.

I stand up from where I was currently kneeling I lend my hand out to help Alex up, he reaches out slowly and grabs my hand as I pull him up from the defensless form on the ground. He looks at me with disbelief as I turn around and walk out the room door and down the stairs. Only to hear another pair of feet following quietly behind me.

Getting towards the end of the stairs I turn around facing Alisa, "Why?" I said staring her right in the eyes. She looks at me with glossy eyes like she was about to cry, not being able to look me straight in the eyes she looks at the floor.

"Because I . ." She mutters then looks up, "Because I wanted to." Growing louder in her tone she looks more angered at the fact that I came here instead of at the fact that she almost got laid by my best friend.

"Now why are you here?" She said her rage showing through more clearly as she spoke.

"I wanted to explain what you sa-" Not even finishing my sentence she starts to water up looking out the window cutting me off.

"I don't want you to explain what that was or even how it happend," She looks hurt from what had happened, but that hurt was soon covered up, "If you wanted her why didn't you just say so. You two would make a perfect couple!" She spit at me.

"Well I could say the same for you and Alex." 

"Thats not the same thing and you know it." She said her stare starting to falter.

"It is though. And you want to know how?" I asked curious if she would even talk to me.

"Just leave already." What? She finally looks up her expression blank as she said, "Leave. Now." 

"I just need to-"

"Leave!" She yelled her arms crossed. Beggining to walk towards the door I say, "This is not over."

"But it is. Good-bye Mike."

****

Sorry about the short chapter I just had to finish this out cause I needed to drag it out to the next chapter. Sooo please vote and comment! Always comment!! And hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will be making the next chapter in a few so hopefully we will get that done and yeah.

Enjoy!