I unbuckle my seat belt and quickly climb on top of him. He grins before our lips crash into each others. He moves his other hand under my skirt and rubs my thighs as I wrap my legs around his waist. His kisses travel down towards my neck, he leaves a few kisses there before going further down. I let out a moan as he softly bites down on my skin on my chest above my breast. My shirt is unbuttoned a little bit, so it exposes some cleavage.

He pulls away and smirks. "There, no hickeys on your neck, but on your chest."

I groan. "Babyyyyy." I giggle. Luckily I brought some concealer.

I give him one last kiss before I button the shirt up a little bit so it covers the hickey. I climb off of him and return to my seat, buckling in my seatbelt while he does the same.

I reach over to him and run my hand through his messy hair that I had just messed up, and fix it.

"Damn your hands running through my hair feels so fucking good." Jordan sighs. I smile at him and put my hand in his.

"Maybe I can do it to you more tonight?" I suggest. He squeezes my hand and brings it up to his lips and kisses it. "Fuck yes." He grins.

•••

Jordan opens the car door for me and takes my hand. I get out and he closes the door, our fingers interlocked.

"Are you ready to have the best first date of your life?" He grins as we walk towards the building.
I nod and smile. "Fuck yeah." I squeeze his hand.

I don't think there will be any paparazzi here, because why would they? It's just some old movies playing in a theater. Unless somebody called them on us before we came, which I doubt it.

"Babe, don't worry, there are no paparazzi." Jordan reassures me before we step into the theater.

There might not be paparazzi, but there is someone else; Kayla and, I'm assuming, her boyfriend.

I quickly let go of Jordan's hand. He looks at me in confusion.
"Kayla's here." I whisper, pointing to her. She luckily doesn't see us yet.

"Shit." He hisses.

Kayla finally spots us, and she waves in excitement and we walk over to her.

"Hey Sabrina! Hey Jordan!" She greets us.

"Hey Kayla." I greet her. Jordan waves.

"This is my boyfriend Xander." She introduces us. He is a very good looking dude. He has longish hair, that's tinted blue, and green eyes.

"So, you guys are on a date I'm assuming." She smirks.

We both shake our heads rapidly. "Nope, not a date." I say, not making eye contact.

"Yeah, I didn't even know Sabrina was gonna be here." Jordan lies.

"Yeah, what are the odds!" I laugh nervously.

Kayla nods doubtfully. "Okay, well, enjoy your movie." She smirks at us.
"Bye." Xander says as they both walk into a screening room. Luckily they're seeing a different movie than us.

"Do you think they believed us?" Jordan asks while regrabbing my hand.

"Not a clue." I say.

He smirks and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in closer. He plants a kiss on my cheek, which makes my heart start beating faster.

We walk over to the ticket place and buy our tickets. Jordan insists on buying everything.
"Are you sure?" I ask him.

He nods. "Hell yeah baby, you don't have to spend a dime tonight." He smiles. "I asked you out on this date, you didn't ask me, so that means I get to pay."

I lean over and plant a quick kiss on his lips. "Thank you, Jordan." I smile gratefully. I squeez his hand. "But I'm buying the next time."

He smiles. "Alright." He agrees.

We get some chocolate and candy, cause you can't watch a movie without chocolate and candy, and two drinks, which is a mixed slushee for me and a blue slushee for him, and one large popcorn so we can put our hands in at the same time and see what happens, and walk into the screening room.

Jordan

I lead my beautiful girlfriend to some good seats, right in the middle. She rests her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her.

"Did I tell you that you smell really good? Because you smell really good." She grins.

I chuckle. "Yeah I sprayed on some 'girl magnet' before. Guaranteed to attract the most beautiful girl within minutes." I joke.

She laughs. "Well it certainly did attract me, but I'm not the most beautiful girl."

I laugh. "That was a funny joke."

She rolls her eyes and smirks. "Not a joke."

"Well it has to be cause you are the most beautiful girl."
She rolls her eyes again and snuggles into me more. I gently grab her chin with the tips of my fingers and turn her face towards me. She smiles as I slowly connect our lips. Her lips move against mine in a rhythm.

Soon though, the movie starts, and we don't want to be that annoying couple who makes out during the whole movie, so we just cuddle and watch it. I glance down at the cute girl with her head on my chest. This is only the first date, and not to be cheesy, but it's the start of something amazing.