①③ (pt. 1)

Tuesday 7:02 AM

"Y/n, we need to talk. Now" He sounds very serious. "Y-yeah?" I stutter. "You slept with Chris, didn't you?" I can hear the disappointment in his voice. "Felix, I'm sorry!" I apologized sincerely. "You like Chris... That's fine but make sure he's the right one. I don't want you to get hurt again, Y/n" He says in a soft voice. "It wasn't my his fault! He died. He didn't leave me or cheated on me. He loves me! I know it! But I had to move on, so I did" I look down. "It was his fault that he was drinking and driving" Felix looks frustrated.
"Fine... But I really think he's the right one" I look back up.

"What do you even like about Chris?" He asks. "He's sweet, nice, caring, supportive and cute but sometimes kinda hot... Felix, he's perfect" I say. "What if he doesn't like you back? Rejects you?" Felix asks. "Promise, I know that he likes me back" I am 100% sure. "Oh yeah? How do you know?" He smirks. "Seungmin told me" I know that he knows that Seungmin doesn't joke about quite serious stuff. Felix's smirk fades. "Okay, fine. You win but just tell me when you're feeling kinda sad cause of him" He walks to his class.

I look at the time as its 7:14 AM. Wow, we took a while. I walk in the Dean's office. "Hello Y/n" She smiles. "You're auditioning today, right?"
"Yes"
"Okay, go on"

I asked the guy who is controlling the speakers to play "ICY" by ITZY. The music starts and I start dancing.
The song ends and I am so happy that I'm got it perfectly. "That was amazing!" The Dean put a bright smile on. "How about the singing? Are you going to sing?" She moves a been forward, meaning that she's interested. "Yes! I am!" I go over to the guy again and tell him to play the "La Vie En Rose".

After singing the Dean told me some stuff. "I like your style of singing and dancing. Maybe you can join SweetNSpicy" She says. "SweetNSpicy?" Sounds interesting, even though I'm don't know what it is. "Here, we have groups. Our most popular girl groups here are SweetNSpicy, CherryBun and NXT2ME and the most popular boy groups are 4TEEN, The Devils and Felix's group who has no name" She introduces me to the groups