②⓪

5 YEARS LATER

It's been 5 years since me and Chris started dating but now we're married. How are the others? Well Hyunjin and Changbin started dating, Jeongin and Seungmin stayed as friends since Jeongin rejected him, me and Jeongin's online friends slowly drifted apart and also sadly only me and April are still friends from SweetNSpicy. Vernon is still friends with Chris but barely meet cause of work and family. Chris and I moved to Korea and we go by Bang Byungchan and Y/K/N. Chris owns his own music agency, he also makes music. I'm also under Chris' agency.

What about Felix and his friends (including Seungmin)? Well, Felix has a YouTube channel now and his friends visit him often. More bad news is that me and Felix's parents passed away 2 years ago. Dad hung himself, no one knows why but Mom got extremely depressed so she also took her own life. But me and Felix recovered.

Now, the big news. Me and Chris have a beautiful son! His name is Benjamin, he's 3 years old.

"Benji!!" I call him. "Yes, mommy?" He walks up to me. "It's dinner time. I'll call daddy, okay? You go to the dining room" I softly pet his head. "Okay, mommy" He walks to the dining room. I go up stairs to call Chris. "Chris, we're going to eat lunch now. You coming?" I ask. "It's been 3 years yet I still can't believe we have a son" Chris says while stiffly laying on the bed. I laugh. "I know, I know but Benji is waiting for us at the dining room so you gotta go" Chris gets up and go down stairs and I follow.

We start eating. "So, Benji. This year, you're going to school. To pre-school!" I happily say. "Really?! I always wanted to go!" He gasps. Chris smiles at his reaction.

Sunday 8:49 PM

I put Benji to sleep and I was about to sleep but I see Chris making music in his soundproof studio. "Chris, you have to sleep" I say. "It's just 8:51. I'll go to sleep later" Chris continues working. "Last time you said that, I woke up at 5am with you still working" I feel worried. "Fine, I'll go to sleep." He gets up. "I love you" He pulls in a kiss. "I love you too" I kiss back. "Let's bring this to bed?" He breaks the kiss. "Mhm"

the end.

stream 바보라도 알아 (even a fool knows)