when i entered school, i heard whispers, not about me but about the short circuit that happened yesterday.

i bit my lip and went inside the classroom, sitting down and grabbing my notebook as i started doodling.

''good morning valerie!'' hoseok greeted me with a high five. ''hey hoseok,''

''since we're close friends now, you can call me hobi, it's cute and short,''

''kind of describes jimin actually,'' i mumbled, hoseok laughed and agreed. ''so true,''

''are you done with the chemistry report?'' hoseok asked me, i shook my head. ''i wrote everything down but those were notes so i'll make it now, thanks for reminding me,''

''no problem, ugh, me- okay sorry i mean namjoon worked on it yesterday, apparently we need to hand it in today,'' hoseok said.

''alright,'' i gave him an okay sign as i worked on the report. ''are you going to work on it this whole lesson?''

''yeah,''

''but we have language class right now, i don't know if the teacher would allow it,'' he frowned. ''mhm...but i don't really care, just tell me whenever the teacher is near me,''

''got it,'' he winked.

''good morning folks,'' jungkook greeted, sitting down next to me. ''maybe i can help you with the report?'' jungkook suggested when he saw me working on it.

''eh, i'm sure that instead of helping you would be a bother,'' hoseok stated.

''shut up,''

''no it's fine, i'll do it,'' i said.

namjoon entered the classroom along with jimin, namjoon sat down waving the report that was in his hands. ''i finished it,''

''great!'' hoseok clasped his hands together. jimin pursed his lips in a thin line. ''fuck i forgot about the report...''

''well you're fucked, did you talked about it with your partner?'' hoseok asked.

''no, i hope that he did it,'' jimin muttered.

jungkook cupped his cheeks with his hands as he stared at me working. unknowingly he smiled and tilted his head a bit, he loved the way she was so focused on her work, the way she looked so professional yet cute at the same time.

jimin stared at the both of us with widen eyes, he nudged both namjoon and hoseok. ''look at them,''

hoseok looked at them in awe. ''ugh they're so cute,''

namjoon nodded, agreeing. ''indeed,''

once jungkook noticed what the hell he was doing, his cheeks started to turn rosy red as he looked away.

''ah so cute i-''

''let's have a moment of silence,'' namjoon said, jimin looked at him confusedly. ''for what? what happened?''

''nothing i just want you all to shut the fuck up,''

hoseok and jimin pouted, ''you're so mean,''

''okay class,'' the language teacher clapped in his hands. ''be quiet, i'm going to start the lesson,''

for the whole lesson, i didn't got caught for doing another subject, at the end of the hour i was done. i gave it to jungkook. ''can you check this?''

''u...uh yeah sure,'' he stuttered, he checked the report. ''woah, it's good!''

''thanks, okay so go to the chemistry teacher to hand it in okay?''