YOU

Yoongi is a very kind hearted and loving , genius,grumpy, little ball of fur. He loves what he does and do it with perfection. He sometimes can be'hey I'm a shadow monster' and sometimes like 'hey you can wrap me in a blanket and put me in your pocket'.but most of the times he lacks expressing his feelings towards others. Actually he is quite the charecter.

He is also a very generous person he does share his food and stuff and sometimes underwears with the other band members and he is cool about it. But there is something or particularly someone he doesn't like to share with anyone. Seokjin hyungie

Seokjin the Hyung of bangtan boys is world wide handsome and has a shoulder wider than the ocean . He is everything a man or a woman desires to have as their life partner. Loving , caring ,sweet, best dealer of dad jokes ,great sense humour, amazing chef and the list goes on till eternity. And He never complaints and that annoys Yoongi to death . anyone can come , say and do whatever they want to him and he Never fights back .

He likes to keep things to himself and some way Yoongi is same as him and that's results many feelings unspoken,hidden, locked and buried in the deepest parts of their hearts. They like to keep things that way .

It's been seven long years, they had built a silent understanding among each other . There is silent love, affection, care they have towards each other. They are biggest supporters and critique of each other .

Seokjin and Yoongi shares a rare kind of relationship if you see them from a far they are like two aqantance who barely know each other. From a little close they seem good friends and has an mutual understanding among themselves without any proper communications . They say they have telepathy . But it was more than that.

It was Yoongi , who realised first that it was more than just a friendly affection towards the elder. It was more ,You definitely don't wanna lick the dripping water from your friends neck , no right . It was more than that, may be an sexual attraction towards the World wide handsome as he likes to describe himself . Whatever the feeling is It will go away soon he thought. But it doesn't ,even after 7 long years it only grows .

But being roommates with your kind of crush is defficult .You can't always manage to hide your redden face whenever he walks out of the shower shirtless .

So on a drunken night Yoongi thinks it will be a good idea to test the waters with the elder and Seokjin couldn't help but try something new with his roommate .afterall he also had a liking towards the other . And they are grown man and it's a one time thing it wouldn't hurt to try or enjoy their time while they can right ? he doesn't know if it is out of curiousity or some hiddind liking towards the small bean he adored so much. And they decides to give it a shot .after that they might be able to put an end of their lust for each other. It was lust nothing can be more than that , they barely talk to each other how is it even possible. So to come to a conclusions they did some nightly workout and called it a one time thing they nedded to do for science. But that pact didn't last long and till now it didn't stop.

Now the question is are they together,dating, Boyfriends ,seven years you say did they got married ? The answer is no , It's complicated , no they are not dating not eachother or not anyone else . And law gives you full right to blame it on Yoongi . He himself doesn't know what to do , for him it's a big decision to make, he can't risk their bands reputation , the other five is also has their careers depended on them ,he can't be selfish and put Their wants before their groups interest. But their little secret wasn't a secret to others they knew better and despite of their support towards their hyungs they couldn't pursue Yoongi to make it official and Seokjin didn't protest as well ,can he really it's takes two to tango. he really couldn't do anything without the others consent.So they let it be that way .he can't force himself on him if he doesn't want to reciprocate or take things further.