✰ purgatory; 001 ✰

Beginne am Anfang

Should I be scared?

None of that matter anyway. He's here now. To atone for his crimes and sins—even if he doesn't remember anything.

Why couldn't that detective find me? Am I really the son of the Min's family? The question came to mind.

There's a lot of photos with me and the Mins. Yoongi recalled how the detective desperately tried to make him remember and shoved all of the photos that he took from Min Yooa's (supposedly his mother) office to him. He couldn't remember any of them.

There's also someone that looked exactly like me- but it was a girl. Twin sister? Yoongi pursed his lips. He also couldn't remember anything about his "twin sister".

Yoonji. That name didn't ring any bells.

But if they could find Min Yoonji in the records then they should've find me. The records won't lie, unless...

Before he knew it, he was already in front of the principal's office. Chiron brought him in and greeted the principal before he left without a word. Yoongi sat on the red couch, waiting for the principal to speak to him.

"Min Yoongi?" He nodded, still feeling a bit weird when people call him with that name.

Yoongi couldn't help but stare at the woman who sat across him. The principal was wearing something rather distracting. It revealed most of her skin and the dominance aura around her made Yoongi squirmed in his seat.

"Principal... Reiss." He nervously gripped his other hand.

Fuck, Doctor Han was right. She's too intimidating. Yoongi suddenly remember the things that Doctor Han had told him about her.

"Principal Goetia Reiss, half German and half korean. She doesn't use her korean name much ever since she became the principal. She's been in Levant for fifteen years. A very intimidating woman and a bit vulgar with her words, no filter at all. Don't even think of lying to her, you couldn't escape her eyes. But if the situation fits, she would likely play along. Don't provoke her and just stay out of her radar. You don't want to mess with her, trust me."

Well, it was a bit too late to remember the warning. Yoongi couldn't stop shaking under her gaze. Sure, she just stare but it only made Yoongi's stomach flip more than necessary.

She looks young. But she's so scary. Yoongi gulped. What is this feeling?

"Han told me about your situation." Her voice doesn't sound sympathetic, face blank of emotion. It made Yoongi even more uncomfortable. "You're 24?"

"... I'm not... sure." The way he said it made Yoongi cursed himself. He could speak freely inside his mind yet why does everytime he speaks out loud the words just got dragged out slowly like he couldn't form a proper sentence?

But Principal Reiss doesn't seem to mind the way he speaks.

"I think it's time for you to be sure even if you don't." Yoongi glanced at her red heels. Well damn, another color of blood.

"Since no one really knows about who you are, I think it's best to stick with your current name and age no matter how weird it sounds." She went silent for awhile. "But that doesn't mean you can freely tell the whole school about your situation." She pressed.

"No one should know about it and you better keep it that way." Yoongi frowned. Doctor Han did tell him about that before.

"Keep your identity hidden. Don't tell anyone about your situation but let them know what crime you've committed and make it vague. Only then they won't bother you."