Chapter 1

Taehyung's focus

' He stopped while looking around,panicking. He tried to catch his breath, while his palms rested on his knees. After his breathes became normal, he looked around the dark woods; trying to search through the tall trees.

It was noon; he was sure about it. He could see the strips of sunrises on the ground, which was covered by dry leaves and bushes of different jungle fruits. While wondering around, a question popped in his head...why was he even here? He placed his thumb and pointer finger on his chin and started searching through the files in his brain. Luckily, he found some information, But not enough to get a straight answer. He came here for something special...something important...

Suddenly, a familiar scent caught his nose; the smell of honey and tea... He turned around, excited, seeing a gray and white wolf, with big, blue, shining eyes whom were locked with his, standing far away on a hill. He felt his wolf's groan...mate...mate...mate...

'Mate' was the only word he could focus on. He stepped forward, getting closer to the omega. But when he started moving, the other male started running. again. Taehyung started running as well, chasing the white wolf.

As an alpha, he was faster than the omega, even in his human form. He almost reached him and the omega gave up, stopping. Tae reached him, hugged the omega wolf tightly, hiding his face in the crook of the other male's neck, smelling his scent. Until he noticed something, the soft wools were fading away, as he felt a small human figure in his arms. He looked up, to meet his omega's beautiful, brown, doe eyes. He got lost in them, staring at them like there wasn't a tomorrow.

His mate smiled at him, cupping his cheeks. He smiled back his infamous boxy smile, with stars in his eyes. Suddenly his smile faded, as he saw some cracks on his mate's face...

' What the actual fuck?!', he thought as the other male's smile faded.

" Our time is done Alpha..", The youngest of the two said, while the cracks on his face got deeper. Tae was shocked, and he couldn't do anything... And the moment he came to himself was the same moment when the omega shattered into pieces. His eyes widened, as everything around him started to break apart. He couldn't move. He couldn't feel his body. He heard a voice.

"Taehyung? Wake up!!", the voice shouted, as his body started shaking roughly. '

He opened his eyes, breathing heavily, feeling a wave of pain hit his head. He groaned and looked up to meet his mother with a worried expression.

"Sweetie, could you remember his face this time?", she whispered calmly while handing him the painkiller tablet while pouring some water in the glass.

"No mom...", he answered with a shaky voice, "M-mom..he looked ha-happy with me...he wa-was in pain...", a sob escaped from his mouth. He covered his mouth with both of his hands, trying to muffle the sobs. His mother moved closer, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him into her warm embrace. He hid his face into his mother's chest, letting out loud sobs. - Which thankfully were lower than he thought. -

After a good 3 minuets, she pulled away and gave him the glass of water, " Here honey", she said with a smile on her pretty face.

He smiled in return, placing the tablet on his tongue and drinking the water immediately, swallowing the tablet. He placed the glass on the nightstand, returning his attention to his mother. A sigh left her mouth, as her right hand came up and moved the bangs from his eyes," Sweetheart, your turning into 18 in a few months,", she traveled her hand lower, cupping his left cheek," You're gonna find your mate..stop stressing yourself. I'm...no we're really worried about you. You're...you're acting weird..you're not yourself anymore..I understand that you're..worried but..don't hurt yourself..okay baby?", she whispered in a sweet voice.

A smile formed on his lips, as he placed his hand onto his mother's, "thanks mom, I'm..really happy that I have you and dad and hyungs in my life..I don't know what I'd do without you.", he whispered lowly, but enough for his mother to hear. She smiled brightly, standing up,kissing his forehead, "okay sweetie, I'mma go now, have sweet dreams!".

She was about to walk away, when a hand gripped her hand lightly, "mom, can you...stay for the night?", he said in a embarrassed voice.

She smiled, coming back and a few seconds later, they were cuddling under the blanket, as she ran her hand in her son's soft locks, singing a lullaby.

As his breaths got on rhythm, she got up, kissing his forehead and covering his shoulder with the blanket before leaving the room, smiling.

レ◊√∑...レ◊√∑

Jeongguk's focus

He slowly moved through the hallways, trying to find the silver haired male, cursing under his breath. He was in his own world, when a pair of arms wrapped around his neck, "Jeongguk-ah~", she sang in her cute voice.

He turned toward her, placing his hand on his heart, "Noona! You scared me!", he whisper-yelled with a cute pout forming on his lips.

Lisa let out a giggle, "sorry baby! I just wanted to get your attention!"

- Introduction -

 Name: Manoban LalisaAge: 17Type: OmegaRelates: Father - alive -, Mother - alive -, Mate - no information -Friends: Jeon Jeongguk - Omega -, Park Jimin - Omega -, Kim Yugyeom - Beta -, Park Roseanne - Omega -Condition: Not Mated Pack: Full Moon

Age: 17
Type: Omega
Relates: Father - alive -, Mother - alive -, Mate - no information -
Friends: Jeon Jeongguk - Omega -, Park Jimin - Omega -, Kim Yugyeom - Beta -, Park Roseanne - Omega -
Condition: Not Mated
Pack: Full Moon

レ◊√∑...レ◊√∑

Jeongguk sighed, looking at her, " Noona, did you see Jiminnie this morning? I'm looking for him!" Jeongguk said in an annoyed voice, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Lisa thought for a moment, "Um...no? I didn't see him since yesterday."

Jeongguk sighed again, making his way toward his classroom," so I guess Jiminnie is not coming today...", he waved goodbye to Lisa before disappearing in the crowd.

レ◊√∑...レ◊√∑

So...first chapter...with 1000 words...few!

*checking it for the hundredth time* I guess it's okay?

*sigh* so...I have nothing to say tbh.

See ya in next chapter!