19 "So you think we have a thing?"

(4 days later)

"E! How many fucking times do I have to tell you that London and England are two different countries! I read it in a book!" Gray yells at Ethan that stood beside me. He puts his fingers on his temples while resting his elbow on the counter. "This dyslexic mother-" E began and stopped halfway. Maddison and I erupted in laugh at the twin's argument.

"What about this, we go to lunch and talk about England and London there?" Ethan straightened his spine and faced me. "How does that sound?" He whispers while staring into my eyes. I node with a smile. "I'm gonna go get ready." I tell everyone and walk up the stairs to the room.

I hear footsteps behind me which was Ethan. I open the door and leave it open for him. I watch him sit on the bed while I ruffle thorough some clothes in my suitcase.

"You know what's really annoying?" He blurts out of nowhere. "What?" I say while lifting up a plain white shirt with embroidery at the front. "Sophie." As her name rolled off his tongue my heart felt a small pinch. "Oh," was all I said.

"Like, I get that she's basically in love with me but her begging at my fucking feet got boring to be honest. I needed a break." I drop the shirt that was in my clutch and fold my arms. "I don't really like Sophie but don't you think she shouldn't be treated like a toy?" He just chuckles. "I'm not joking E. It's not like you can play with her feelings then chuck her away."

His laughter comes to an end. "Why are you defending her though? It's not like she was ever nice to you-"

"-Cause what if you do that to me?" Shit. Why the fuck did I just say that?! "So you think we have a thing?" He raised an eyebrow in amusement. "No one said that Dolan." I roll my eyes and grab the shirt and my tight skinny jeans and headed for the bathroom.

"You can change in here." He says before I walk inside. "Yea with your dirty ass, there's no chance." He laughs and walks outside the room and down the stairs.

Which makes me wonder. Did he just go upstairs with me so I can change in front of him? I shrug the thought off my shoulder and began to change.

I sat in the back with E while Gray and Mads sat at the front. He was on his phone again. Not surprised. "Where are we going?" I ask him but he doesn't lift his eyes off of his phone while his fingers typed away. "City."

"Do you want to actually face your girlfriend while talking E? Or are you just gonna treat her like shit like the rest of the girls?" Grayson says to Ethan. I was surprised at his words. Treat her like shit like the rest of the girls? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!

"I'm not his girlfriend and I don't think I ever will be," I quickly say before Ethan says anything. He puts his phone down for once and faces me. He stares for a long moment and turns his head to the window. "Ouch, that must've hurt," Gray teases.

"What must've hurt was Mad's actually agreeing to be with you. Not surprised if the only thing he wants from you Maddison is to fuck-" Ethan says but I chose to cut him off which was a bad idea..

"Says you Ethan! Sneaking out each night to go Sophie's place-" Gray says which lit a bulb in my head. "Who the fuck said that?!" He argues back. "You! Last night you went to Sophie's!"

That was it. He went to Sophie's last night? That can't be true, he was with me! They got into a fight and he kicked him out. No way it was true.

"Wait what?" I say as they began arguing. "He's fucking lying Lyla! This dipshit is just upset that I went off-"

"Lyla- how many times did Ethan go out without you knowing where?" Gray looks at me with the rearview mirror. "Shut the fuck up and drive will you?!" Ethan yells more aggressively than before.

I swallow hard. What is going on?! "All of you quite it before I push all of you out of the car and speed off without you!" Maddison yells.

She got us quiet at least. "Lyla, I wouldn't do that to you, you know that right?" Ethan whispers to me while putting his large hand on my knee. I wriggle in his grip to get him off. "Stop acting like we're dating Ethan-"

"I know we aren't but I just feel like we-" horror struck me. No.. I don't want him to say what I think he's going to say. I'm not even sure if I like him that way. I miss Blake a lot. I just don't think i'm ready to move on yet.

"Do you mind being quiet? I'm not in the mood right now." He stays quiet and faces the other direction.

I took the fork into my mouth as I took a bite of the salad that was placed in front of me. Everyone was talking but I had some important business to think about. Blake..

I miss him. A lot more than I thought I would. The fact that I was pulled out of my life and placed in a brand new one was rolling through my mind. We talked everyday to no conversation at all. But I had the guts to not call him once. He didn't call me either. What if he's moved on..

"You alright Lys?" Grayson blurts. My attention turned to everyone to see them focused on me too. I nod and stand up quickly. "I just need to make an important phone call. I'll be back in a bit."

I made my way out of the restaurant to lean against a tree as the phone rung in my ear. "Babe! Lyla!" It was hard to process his voice. I never knew how much I missed him until I heard my name being called by the voice I love.

"How's everything?" "You need to listen. Like now." I frantically say. "Go ahead, you can talk to me about anything." I choked on air, like I forgot how to breathe.

"I thought I was going to L.A for a vacation but turns out King Rowen from Ginovia wanted me to marry his Nephew, Ethan Dolan. They already signed a contract and basically signed my life away! After the month is over i'll have to go to Ginovia and serve the palace as Queen and Ethan's wife! I don't want to do it! I want to be with you Blake, I want to start a family! That's all ruined because they think i'm some sort of prize! I don't want to be with him anymore.." The tears rolled off my cheeks. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with Ethan.. He doesn't treat me the way Blake does.

Silence was heard on the phone. "Blake? Blake! Please talk to me!" My eyes began to gloss again. "I have to go. Think about a few things." Then the buzzing noise that meant the call ended made my heart feel like it ended with the phone too..

I shove the phone into my back pocket with aggression and looked around. The only person that stood next to me stared into my eyes. She looked confused. I hope she didn't hear or even know who I am..

——————-

Wow honestly. Blake's back in the picture and will Ethan be shoved out of the frame with Jace and Sophie? Or will they come back? Or will Rowen let Lyla go? Or will Ethan fall in love with Lyla? Or will he not? WHO KNOWS?!?!!?!

me:)

Btw, I just want to apologise for not posting in a while- i've been busy with some personal stuff that i needed to fix so yea:/

ANYWAYYYYYSSSS hahah, PEACE ✌️