Chapter 3 - Settling in. And.. Reinforcements with a dash of.. tea?

Start from the beginning

"Absolutely not, though.. we may get that chance soon. However! I'd rather go back now that we're outnumbered." Prinz said while looking at the incoming fleet of the Royal Navy.

"I'M STILL HERE!" Zuikaku said annoyed from being ignored, while everyone sweatdropped.

"Now for now we will retreat. But until then Auf Wiedersehen Azur Lane~" Prinz Eugen said while floating away along with the fleet of Siren ships withdrawing as well as Z23 and Ayanami with Ayanami looking back at Javelin and Laffey before following after Z23.

"We better go as well, Zuikaku." Shoukaku said as she materialized her ship along with Zuikaku.

"Grr.. fine. BUT MARK MY WORDS GREY GHOST, I WILL BEAT YOU!" Zuikaku said with a glare towards Enterprise with the latter looking back with a tired look.

As they all left, Enterprise turned her stern gaze at Enty who started sweating bullets from the gaze. "Didn't I tell you to stay at the base?"

"S-sorry mother.." Enty said.

Enterprise sighed and patted her little doppleganger softly on the head.

The others who were silent awhile ago started to move as the rest of the British fleet started to catch up with Hornet in particular moving towards her big sister.

"Didn't know I had a niece big sis." Hornet said giving one of her trademark smiles.

"Whose that?" Enty asked right away.

"She's err.. your aunt." Enterprise replied.

"Hiya kid! You look just like a small adorable version of big sis!" Hornet said hugging the flabbergasted little girl a little to tight for comfort.

"Someone h-help! Too tight!" Enty said squirming as the blonde haired girl kept hugging her.

Everyone sweatdropped at the sight.

-Le timeskip!-

The rest of the fleet soon arrived at Pearl Harbor with the other shipgirls welcoming the new arrivals, while the ones who were injured in the previous fight had gotten treated for their bruises.

"Welcome back." Wales said nodding to the fleet and bowing to Queen Elizabeth before noticing Enty who was slightly hiding behind Enterprise. "And who's this?" Wales asked curiously.

Everyone went silent as they curiously looked at the little girl clinging herself behind Enterprise.

"Oh she's big sis's daughter!" Hornet cheerfully said oblivious to the consequences from saying that.

"HUH?!" Everyone who doesn't know about Enty shouted all at once. And everyone exploded into discussions

"How does one have a kid?" A shipgirl in the crowd asked. While Unicorn peeked out to see the fellow Carrier hiding behind Enterprise.

"Didn't think about that until now.. how exactly did you have her big sis?" Hornet asked Enterprise.

"It's.. hard to explain.." Enterprise said.

"Indeed.." muttered Wales.

"Well a person has a kid from er.. doing the ya know?" Another shipgirl said.