You dont have time for him(Niall)

Niall: 20
Y/N: 22

Y/N never spends time with me anymore, I mean I was always on tour but when I came back, it was like she was a completely different person, she now has a boyfriend, she leaves the house at eight Everyday and comes back at ten at night. Does she even care about me?

I managed to wake up early to see her before she left. " Y/N?" I called " yeah? Make it quick I'm going to be late." She said. I sighed. "can we have a brother and sister day tomorrow?" I asked hoping for a yes. " well I don't know, I don't think so I'm sorry but I quite busy." She replied, with that she rushed out the door.

Tears streamed down my face, was my sister ever going to be the same again? I don't know. I ran up to my room and cried into my pillow. I fell asleep again. My mother must have heard my crying and realised why I was crying. Because the next thing I knew when I woke up,  Y/N was sitting at the edge of my bed waiting for me to wake up.

" have a good nap?" I didn't respond. " look I know your upset cause we don't spend much time together but I still love you and I promise we will have a brother and sister day okay? I just need to clear my schedule." I nodded. She lifted my Chin so I had no choice but to look at her. " don't cry anymore love. I'm here now. We can spend the rest of today and tomorrow together!" She said kissing forehead. I giggled and snuggled into her chest. Knowing my sister still cares about me even if she always busy when I'm home.