eighteen.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Teanna Reid | Suga

Alief Taylor High School
Tuesday | 12:40 PM

"Best friend , why you lying to me?" I frowned Rocco, for him to only roll his eyes at me. I was going to leave school with him because I really didn't have to energy to last my 6th and 7th period.

"Man," He started, picking up his backpack and football gear. "I told you he good bro. Now come on so I could drop you over at Demon's shit real quick. I gotta come back for practice."

"Okay..." I mumbled, following outside through one of the doors in the school.

I haven't see Alijah all day. I think they killed that nigga...

They killed that nigga.

The drive from the school to Winter and Demon's spot wasn't long, since he was speeding, and we got there in 6 minutes. I got out the car and started walking towards the door.

"Walk faster." I look back a threw my middle finger up at Rocco.

He been rude as fuck lately and Ima need my good sis to give him some coochie or something. Shit.

Knocking on the door, it didn't take long until the front door swung open. There sat Winter with a mug on her face and her arms folded.

Angry ass couple.

"Hey Winnie-"

"Don't hey me, hoe." Winter put her hand up. "Ain't speak to my ass in FOREVER and gone show up on my doorstep like everything okay."

"Yo ass skipping cheer practice for her right now, shut up!" Demon yelled from the inside the house.

"Shut the fuck up." She mumbled. She know not to play with Demon's crazy ass.

Walking up to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. "I'm sorry."

"Fine. I accept... I GUESS." She chuckled, hugging me back.

"Y'all also finna accept this ass whooping if y'all don't close my goddamn door. Letting out all my heat!"

"Demon shut yo old ass up, damn!" Winter yelled back with a mug plastered on her face. "Go inside, I'm gonna talk to August before he leave for practice."

I nodded as she stepped off the porch and walked towards his car. I walked in the house where Demon laid on the coach with his feet up, playing the game.

"Niggas cheating..." He said under his breath, but flinched when he saw me. "I thought you was Winter, was gone light yo stupid ass up."

I hate it here. So ghetto.

Every time I was over here, him and Winter would always doing something triflin. The way they beating each other asses would make you call somebody for help. They too damn big for CPS, shit.

"Big Steppa Win in this bitc- WHAT THE HELL ANGELO!" We both jumped back as the bullet hit the wooden floors, almost shooting off Winter toe.