sixteen.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Alief Taylor High School
Monday | 12:45 PM

Teanna Reid | Suga

"Go home, bro." I said to Alijah, who had his head resting on top of mine.

We were standing in the commons after C lunch, and this was usual when the seniors with double early release would leave.

My junior ass.

"You a whole cap. You know you want me to stay, Pig." He kisses my cheek while I sucked my teeth and mushed his head in. I hated that nickname he gave me ever since we started talking.

The whole time, Rocco was looking at me like a dumb ass with his phone out recording.

I'm sure he was going to send it to Khalil.

But I didn't care.

Fuck him.

"Nah, but let me go, I gotta pick up my little sister. Want me to walk you to class?"

I shook my head as he gave me a hug and picked up his football bag.

I pulled out my phone to text Symere to come pick me, because who wants to stay in this bitch without their mans here? Not me.

"I know you did it." I looked up to see Rocco standing over me with his hand gripped onto his backpack strap. He looked pissed.

"I don't know what you're talking about Best." As I looked back on my phone. The bell had already rung, and the hallway was completely empty.

Leaving just the two of us.

"Teanna, I'm so serious."

"I am, too." I started walking to the front of the school to wait on Sy.

Sy 👳🏾❤️
girl you betta get a ride from Roc.

I sighed out loud, and turned around to Rocco who hasn't moved.

"Can you take me home?" I said, walking over to him.

"No."

"August!"

"Get out my face, man."

"Why?"

"Nigga you got Bando sent to jail! That's down bad of you, and you know it."He started yelling in my face.

He never yelled at me before, and I couldn't lie, my feelings were hurt.

You're probably a little confused.

Three weeks ago, Thanksgiving, was when I found out that Khalil went out and cheated on me with his baby momma, which leaded to her getting pregnant.

We weren't together together, but he knew what the fuck was going on.

Sis came to me as a "woman" with the videos, photos, messages, all the receipts.

That made me snap. Everybody knows I struggle to connect with people, especially him, and he thought he could just do that? Oh nah.

So just MAYBE, I planted weed in his car.

Maybe.