Life 9 Part 9

"I gave her another chance—"

"You what?"

"I don't know I-I came home and she wasn't there. I went to go look for her and she was with this man... they were getting close and she saw me sh-she slapped me..?"

Aaron looked utterly confused. It was almost like he couldn't believe he was slapped.

"She slapped me and walked away all because I was staring at them? Saying she wasn't cheating and that I was horrible for—"

Taking a step forward a wrapped my arms around his neck gently pulling him down for a hug. His face crashed into my chest as I held him down.

"Aaron maybe I'm not one to be taking but if you don't love her then don't stay with her..."

I felt him stiffen up in my arms as my grip on my him tightened a bit.

"I don't know..."

"If shes cheating then did she ever really love you?"

"But I don't know if she was... they might've just been good friends yknow..."

"Then tell me this... can you actually say you love her?"

After that he was silent. He slowly pushed away from my hug a non chalet expression sat on his face as he stared up at the sky.

"Of course he can!"

My shoot behind Aaron as she happily skipped up behind him. Wrapping her arms around his waist she gave him a tight hug.

"That man I was with earlier is my best friend silly! I'd never cheat on you ever!"

Her glare directed towards me and I raised an eyebrow. Aaron still showed no sigh of emotion as he stiffened in her grip.

"Babe relax..." she purred rubbing her head against his arm.

This only caused him to straight up more.

"Where were you last night?" Aaron asked his attention now turning to her.

She looked into his eyes giving him a pout before speaking,

"I was with my friend as you saw."

"Cut the bullshit. Where were you?" He growled out.

She froze up a bit before letting go of his arm.

"No its not where am I its where were you? Why the hell was she hugging you? Why the hell was she here with you?" She asked as she began to walk towards me.

"You thought I was cheating? Okay then why the fuck is she here! Why do you care about this bitch so fucking much!" She shouted as she raised her hand.

My eyes widened slightly and she brought her hand down. Before I had the chance to stop her from slapping me Aaron grabbed her hand before shoving her away.

She gasped out in shock and grabbed onto her wrist.

"A-Aaron why??!"

"Why did you delete my files?"

She froze up once again before laughing nervously.

"What are you talking about I did-"

"I saw you in office." I replied glaring back at her.

"Tell him what you're hiding from him otherwise I will." I growled out as she gritted her teeth.

"I'm not hiding anything..." She said before turning towards Aaron.

"Come on hun lets go home shes crazy... shes got some brain problems from when she got hurt..."

Before she could get to him I stepped in between them blocking her path.